Brooks Women's PureFlow

Is this brand Good for running & for volleyball?
Do these work better for street running or trail running?
I get shin splints fairly easily. Do these shoes provide a lot of cushion? Or arch support?
Start your review of Brooks Women's PureFlow !
How would you rate this product?
PureFlows 1 & 2 were great. Brooks managed to miraculously combine a neutral, low-drop shoe with maximal forefoot cushioning. Transitioning to these shoes eliminated ALL of my knee and IT band issues. However, beware of the 3s. Brooks made several updates, most notably narrower forefoot and toe box. Total deal-breaker for me and many other faithful Brooks fans. Try them on before you order a pair, or track down an older version.
Carmel, IN
I just retired my last pair of Nike shoes. My boyfriend has always told me my knee hurts from the Nike shoes so I bought a pair of these Brooks. I was so amazed! My knee did not hurt nearly as much after a long run and they were 1,000X more comfortable then any Nike shoe I've ever used!
I love my Brooks, but the one thing I can't stand is they always change their shoes! I am a runner/triathlete so I go through a couple of pairs a shoes a month. I hate when I find a pair I really like then they change the style or fit! They are very light weight but an awesome shoe
Columbus, OH
I think these shoes are amazing. I have tried many other brands of running shoes and when I tried Brooks I noticed such a difference. These make my feet feel lighter when running and it help me conquer those long runs while I was training for a half marathon!
Laramie, WY
This review is for the Brooks Ghost 6. My running life has changed since I got these shoes. They are high quality and will last much longer than my old ones. Brooks Ghost 6 provide great support and added cushion. I've only had them a week, but I'm in love!
San Antonio , TX
I have the pureflow 4's and love them. They are great for tempo and speed workouts on the track. They have a lower drop so if you are used to something more comfy it may take a few runs to get used to them. I like how snug they are around my feet!
Washington, DC
I'm on my third or fourth pair of these, and have a few others from Brooks' PureProject line. They're light, they're snug, and they have fun colors. I've never had a problem with Brooks, and it's all I wear now for running. Run happy!
Winston Salem, NC
I haven't tried the PureFlow. However, I do own the Launch shoe. It's also the first pairs of Brooks shoes I've ever owned. Furthermore, it's been the most comfortable running shoe for me so far. Hoping to stick to this brand.
I love these shoes! These are second to the Pure Cadence 3's which I am using right now. They are extremely comfy, and it feels like you are running on a cloud when using them. I highly recommend anything from Brooks. Run Happy!
Just bought my first pair of brooks about a week ago. I love them. These don't hurt my feet and feel squishy. I have black ones. This way I can wear them with dress pants at work. I will be trying to buy more of these
Ask a question to the Influenster community...