Brooks Women's PureFlow

Is this brand Good for running & for volleyball?
Do these work better for street running or trail running?
I get shin splints fairly easily. Do these shoes provide a lot of cushion? Or arch support?
Start your review of Brooks Women's PureFlow !
How would you rate this product?
Austin
Brooks Women's PureFlow  uploaded by Gail G.
These are one pair out of a bunch I have, and I swear by them. They are one of the most comfortable shoes you will ever find and perfect for walking, running, and training. You could improve this product by coming out with more colors. I absolutely love these. I definitely recommend everyone to go buy yourself a pair and give them a try, you wont regret it!!
Decatur, TX
I was in the market for a new running shoe and went to a local running store. The sales person had me try Brooks for the first time and I fell in love immediately! They are so comfortable for walking, running and high intensity workouts. I'm in need of a new pair and will definitely buy another pair of Brooks!
Austin , KY
I have the Brooks Ravenna I have rods in my back, I'm a personal trainer and I'm on my feet all day long. I've seen everyone at the gym wearing them so thought I'd give it a try. Super comfy and supportive of my feet. Less back pain while standing all day. Love these shoes and will continue to purchase
This shoe is by far my favorite!!! They last so long and I usually run about 47 miles weekly and have done numerous 1/2 marathons in them. The toe box is very roomy and the cushion is just right and they are lightweight and well ventilated. I will continue to repurchase these again and again!!!
Pfafftown, NC
Brooks Women's PureFlow  uploaded by Kathryn W.
I finally purchased some Brooks running shoes from REI when they were on sale recently. I see all the girls wearing them around and Brooks are supposedly some of the best running shoes around. I bought the Brooks Cascadia Trail Running shoes and they are really comfortable to just wear casually or to exercise in. I find that the shoes offer a lot of heel, arch, and internal support. They probably are best suited for running outdoors because they have studded bottoms for gripping. The Brooks Cascadias come in many different colors for both men and women! I really like them so far!
I'm reviewing the PureFlow 2, which I recently purchased for work. I'm standing on my feet 8+ hours a day and these shoes have proven to be the perfect fit! They are very supportive, provide cushion where needed and they look great! I typically purchase Nike's or New Balance, and so far, this shoe is living up to their great qualities. The price was comparable to it's competitors and I feel like these shoes were a great investment. They are designed for running, but it turns out they work great for an everyday shoe as well. I'm very happy with the change!
Mobile, AL
I cant find my shoe that i run in (ravennas) on here but i wanted to write about how great their customer service is! My shoe had a defect that made the edge of the shoe unravel. The shoe was fine other than that spot it was just kind of looked worn when the shoe only had 100 miles on it. Sent Brooks an email and they apologized and sent me a new pair of the latest model. They must have over nighted it or had it 2 day shipping because i got the new ones very quickly. This was right before Christmas too!
Glendale, CA
I'm reviewing the Brooks Ghost 6 shoes. It's still the same brand and shoe quality but for a different foot type/runner, more neutral. I've only gone on two runs since I've gotten them, but I love them! They're comfortable, and give good arch support for my feet and I don't feel as much pressure on my shins and knees. Lastly, material is breathable and durable! They're expensive, but I know they'll be worth it.
Kingsport, TN
Brooks Women's PureFlow  uploaded by Kristen W.
Let me tell you how much I love these shoes! I have now ran over 400 miles and will have to retire my 2nd pair of loved pure flows. My run is smooth. I enjoy my toes having plenty of room for my strike. But the best is the durability. From half marathons to marathons these shoes never let me down.
Lenexa, KS
Absolutely love my Pure Connects 2! It feels like I'm running on clouds and I have plenty of toe room in them. In my previous shoes, I had tons of problems with my toenails falling off. These new shoes are great, and haven't had a nail fall off since I started using them. Also, these shoes are laced in a way that you don't have to worry about the tongue sliding down into the shoe. They are in bright and fun colors as well and aren't overly expensive compared to other running shoes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...