Are these good for long distance running and HIIT workouts?
These shoes make my arches really sore. Size is correct. Is this common?
I'm looking for a good Brooks shoe for work. I work 12 hour shifts in the hospital and my feet ache when I get off. Which shoe from their line would you recommend? Is the cadence line a good one?
Start your review of Brooks Women's Glycerin 11 Running Shoes, Color: Aqrs/DrsdnBlu/Blk/Slv/ShckOrng, Size: 5.0!
How would you rate this product?
Clarence, PA
LOVE BROOKS. Especially brooks launch. These are my go to long distance running shoe. No other show would I like to wear for running cross country.
Roland , OK
Brooks Women's Glycerin 11 Running Shoes, Color: Aqrs/DrsdnBlu/Blk/Slv/ShckOrng, Size: 5.0 uploaded by Trish A.
I wish they had a little more traction to them, but these are really fantastic kicks otherwise. Just stay off the wet sidewalks in them!
Amazing neutral running shoe with plenty of cushion to provide the extra support for long runs or all day on your feet. Worth the price!
Edmond
Love this shoe! It offers great support and doesn't hurt my feet at the end of the day. I highly recommend testing out this shoe!
Powhatan, VA
Brooks are by far the best athletic shoe on the market!!! $$$$$ but so worth it! Especially if you have problems with your feet
North Vancouver , BC
I walked into this knowledgeable shoe store looking for shoes for work as I am a nurse and am on my feet all day. I was looking for shoes that have a thick sole as I didn’t want to buy new shoes in 3 months like normal. I got recommended Brooks Levitate and my whole world changed. They’re not a foam which means they last longer and they’re not a gel so it’s not super uncomfortable when you start to wear them. They glue to my foot like they were a match made in heaven. I went back a week later to buy a pair of Ghosts for running and with those I’m even happier. Best brand I have ever tried. Lifetime customer. Super impressed with this brand.