Are these good for long distance running and HIIT workouts?
These shoes make my arches really sore. Size is correct. Is this common?
I'm looking for a good Brooks shoe for work. I work 12 hour shifts in the hospital and my feet ache when I get off. Which shoe from their line would you recommend? Is the cadence line a good one?
Start your review of Brooks Women's Glycerin 11 Running Shoes, Color: Aqrs/DrsdnBlu/Blk/Slv/ShckOrng, Size: 5.0!
How would you rate this product?
Seattle , WA
Brooks Women's Glycerin 11 Running Shoes, Color: Aqrs/DrsdnBlu/Blk/Slv/ShckOrng, Size: 5.0 uploaded by Crystal M.
I have the Brooks Glycerin 16 shoes and they are by far the most comfortable tennies I've ever owned.. highly recommend, even if you're not a runner! They are super cushiony and come in some really pretty colors now. I don't run, BTW.. just use for walks and the gym. Just keep in mind that these run a whole size smaller than your true size.
Dacula, GA
These shoes are very stylish, which is important, right?! They seem to be a bit too narrow in the foot bed for me. Also, the longer I wear them, the more my arches hurt. Inserts helped somewhat.
Austin, TX
Brooks Women's Glycerin 11 Running Shoes, Color: Aqrs/DrsdnBlu/Blk/Slv/ShckOrng, Size: 5.0 uploaded by Erica M.
I love these Brooks running shoes! It’s the most I’ve ever paid for shoes, but so worth it! My knees usually hurt when running, but not with these. They’re light and fit perfect to my feet. The back does slip a little, but I compensate with a special shoe tie, shown to me by a friendly sales woman, and have no problems. The perfect amount of cushion for me. No complaints! #running #brooks #fitness #mygymbag
Combined Lcks, WI
I trained for my first half marathon and decided to invest in quality shoes. I LOVE these shoes. They helped in every way made training easier on my knees and feet. For sure worth the money be replacing these pair with another once they get worn out
Lynden
Brooks Women's Glycerin 11 Running Shoes, Color: Aqrs/DrsdnBlu/Blk/Slv/ShckOrng, Size: 5.0 uploaded by Kim V.
I have the Brooks Glycerin 16 running shoes! I wasn’t able to bring it up. I absolutely loves these!!! I wish I bought them sooner. No rubbing on the back of your ankle! The weight of the shoe isn’t the lightest. But it has the most cushion ever! Like running on a cloud! I will be buying more!
Virginia Bch, VA
These shoes are super lightweight and comfortable. It’s almost like you don’t feel like your wearing any shoes at all. They are a high quality running shoe. You can always count on Brooks to make a dependable shoe. There are a bunch of colors so you can choose how bright you want to be.
Knoxville , TN
These are my favorite running shoes. I have purchased them a few times. They are perfect for my flat feet and 42 year old knees. No blisters or shin splint issues with this running shoe. I would highly recommend trying these.
Saint John, IN
BEYOND COMFY! Brooks are my favorite brand. I used to get really bad shin splints and haven’t had them since I switched to this brand from Nike. Super great for running. I recommend this brand for sure.
Ocala, FL
The best running shoe maker on the market!! I've never worn this particular model (I like the Ghost 9), but I've never met a single person who wears Brooks who doesn't absolutely rave about them.
Augusta, GA
2 years ago, my sister sent me a pair of Brooks Ghost 9's for Christmas, since my boyfriend and I are avid walkers/hikers. Back then, I had never heard of this brand. MAN was I missing out!

I kept them for almost 2 years before replacing them, with over 1000 miles on them, because I hated to throw them out, since they were the best sneakers I have ever owned! I have poor arch support and bad joints in my feet, so I need a decent sneaker for the amount of miles I do.

I haven't looked back after Brooks. They're amazing and I am a lifetime customer!