Brooks
Women's Glycerin 11 Running Shoes, Color: Aqrs/DrsdnBlu/Blk/Slv/ShckOrng, Size: 50

Are these good for long distance running and HIIT workouts?
These shoes make my arches really sore. Size is correct. Is this common?
I'm looking for a good Brooks shoe for work. I work 12 hour shifts in the hospital and my feet ache when I get off. Which shoe from their line would you recommend? Is the cadence line a good one?
Start your review of Brooks Women's Glycerin 11 Running Shoes, Color: Aqrs/DrsdnBlu/Blk/Slv/ShckOrng, Size: 5.0!
How would you rate this product?
Crystal M.
Seattle, WA
Brooks Women's Glycerin 11 Running Shoes, Color: Aqrs/DrsdnBlu/Blk/Slv/ShckOrng, Size: 5.0 uploaded by Crystal M.
I have the Brooks Glycerin 16 shoes and they are by far the most comfortable tennies I've ever owned.. highly recommend, even if you're not a runner! They are super cushiony and come in some really pretty colors now. I don't run, BTW.. just use for walks and the gym. Just keep in mind that these run a whole size smaller than your true size.
Erica M.
Austin, TX
Brooks Women's Glycerin 11 Running Shoes, Color: Aqrs/DrsdnBlu/Blk/Slv/ShckOrng, Size: 5.0 uploaded by Erica M.
I love these Brooks running shoes! It’s the most I’ve ever paid for shoes, but so worth it! My knees usually hurt when running, but not with these. They’re light and fit perfect to my feet. The back does slip a little, but I compensate with a special shoe tie, shown to me by a friendly sales woman, and have no problems. The perfect amount of cushion for me. No complaints! #running #brooks #fitness #mygymbag
Lacey M.
USA
Glycerin by Brooks are my favorite running shoes that I’ve ever worn. They feel like little cushions of love for your feet, and I keep buying new pairs of them each time my old ones seem to now be as cloud like as they were in the very beginning. LOVE THEM!!
Jenny R.
These are some of the most comfortable running shoes I’ve ever owned. They cup your foot in all the right places. Will continue purchasing.
Heidi W.
Derby, KS
Nothing feels better and offers better support than my Brooks running shoe. I wear these for everything from running, lifting, cross training, or just long days on my feet. Recommend this shoe for everyone who loves their feet and back to feel comfortable and supported.
Alex D.
Dayton, OH
These shoes are the best. The fit is great, and they are well made! I’ve tried 4 other brands of running shoes and always end up going back to brooks. If you want quality and comfort, these are what you should pick. Warning - they are pricy and I always suggest getting an insert for them, but it’s well worth it.
Kim V.
Lynden
Brooks Women's Glycerin 11 Running Shoes, Color: Aqrs/DrsdnBlu/Blk/Slv/ShckOrng, Size: 5.0 uploaded by Kim V.
I have the Brooks Glycerin 16 running shoes! I wasn’t able to bring it up. I absolutely loves these!!! I wish I bought them sooner. No rubbing on the back of your ankle! The weight of the shoe isn’t the lightest. But it has the most cushion ever! Like running on a cloud! I will be buying more!
Nadine G.
Augusta, GA
2 years ago, my sister sent me a pair of Brooks Ghost 9's for Christmas, since my boyfriend and I are avid walkers/hikers. Back then, I had never heard of this brand. MAN was I missing out!

I kept them for almost 2 years before replacing them, with over 1000 miles on them, because I hated to throw them out, since they were the best sneakers I have ever owned! I have poor arch support and bad joints in my feet, so I need a decent sneaker for the amount of miles I do.

I haven't looked back after Brooks. They're amazing and I am a lifetime customer!

Rachel S.
Craigsville, WV
These are the best running shoes I have ever had. I actually have 7 pairs of Brooks shoes, all different styles (excessive I know) and the Glycerin 11 are the best pair I've owned. They are so good for my knees. Great cushioning. They work very well for me, but I definitely suggest going to a specialty run shop to get fitted for shoes if you're an avid runner!
Tiffany L.
The glycerin shoes are the best running shoes I've ever run. Their neutral support is just right and they haven't changed too much with the new style iterations that have been released. They are reliable and have served me well for years.