Brooks Women's Adrenaline Gts 15 Running Shoe [White/DazzlingBlue/SharpGreen, 9.5 B(M) US] uploaded by Catherine B.

BY BROOKS

Nikki R.
Orange Park, FL
Wow! These are amazing! I was fitted for these shoes and it was a huge upgrade from my previous Nike’s. They are so supportive and comfortable. I do HIIT 3-4 days a week and these shows are perfect for that! Here’s to running my first half marathon in these shoes!
Ashley M.
Pawleys Island
Love this running shoe. This is the show that I use for running and I love it. They are the only shoes that I have been able to wear while running. I had my running professionally analyzed and how my toes and heels hit the pavement these were the recommended shoes to wear. I haven’t looked back and solely use these running shoes.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I love brooks running shoe. I run 3-5 days a week and these are the best shoes. They give me spring and so much cushion. The only brand I’ll run in and reasonably priced for a running shoe.
Jina M.
Clearwater, FL
I was fitted in this shoe by a running store when I began running. I pronate, and these shoes stabilize my feet. They are extremely comfortable and are my go-to running shoe. I tried another brand, and I ended up with foot pain. For that reason, I’ll always use this running shoe. They are similarly priced to other running shoes, and they are shoes that are definitely worth the price.
victoria j.
United states
My favorite favorite favorite Brooks running shoes!! I wish they weren't discontinued. I literally buy 3-4pairs every time I come across them. I walk pronated and the inside support of these shoes is absolutely amazing! I'm always on the look out for a pair of these on menus or womens to stock up on for my yearly races.
Krystal S.
Key West
These are THE BEST SHOE FOR RUNNING! I recommend these to all my clients and friends. They are comfortable and last a long time. And they always have awesome colors!
Lauren D.
Saint John, IN
Love love love Brooks shoes. I have worn this one, and the glycerin shoes and theyre both fantastic. Got rid of my shin splints and are super comfy when running. They are a bit expensive but I ordered them from Zappos and got a good deal!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Perfect for running I train and do a 5k race and these shoes are comfortable and supportive. The shoes cost less then some of the other brands and performs about the same light weight and perfect for running or walking
Shayla K.
Omah
I loved these for my running shoes. They are comfy and supportive but they are expensive. They were effective and I was not disappointed. They are expensive but most running shoes are. I would recommend.
Chriselda R.
amarillo, tx
I used to wear Nike and adidas for running. Once I discovered brooks running shoes, I switched over and now exclusively use brooks for quality, comfort, and price
Rachael C.
Sandy, UT
Can anyone tell me the difference between the glycerin 12 and 13. I'm trying to decide if I want to try something new or stick with what I like.
Haley L.
Indianapolis, IN
Looking into purchasing some Brooks shoes. I am in the process of starting a running routine, but I'm looking for a new shoe. I've head brooks are the best brand for running. Is this true? Wondering if anyone has any other suggestions?
Emily H.
Clinton, MS
How many miles will these shoes general last? How are they with pronation?