BY BROOKS

Chili deluxe recipe see more...

Linda A.
Linda A.
Yum. Tasty chili used for the hot dogs...can't go wrong. Usually finds these at target and aren't expensive either
Yoselina T.
Yoselina T.
North Bergen, NJ
So delicious the beans are the best when they are in chili sauce u guys should try them
Tracy E.
Tracy E.
Roma, TX
This product its really great to use in hotdos or many more food to try but its really delicious i love it my family loves it
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
Foodie Expert
I alway use this brand when making chili. I've never had any complaints and I will continue to use them in my chili.
ebonee j.
ebonee j.
Really good and extremely good on hotdogs I give it a thumbs up with 5 stars !
Aubrey V.
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
Perfect beans when making chili. Since we do two different pots in my house, having a mild version of these beans has been a blessing. Two members of the family love their chili to the point that it burns off their taste buds. For me and my mother we don't really care for hot and just want flavor, and these beans pack the flavor. Not to mention they are fairly inexpensive!
Jaclyn R.
Jaclyn R.
I mix the Books Chilli Hot beans which aren't very hot with the Progresso red kidney beans when making my chilly. I will forever use this combo. Great flavor.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Boonville, IN
These are the only beans we use in our chili. No other brand compairs. They have the perfect flavor and they cook so well.