BY BROOKS BROTHERS

• Why does everyone like this brand?? What makes it so popular? Tel...2 Answers
  • What type of clothes do they have ? 3 Answers
  • When is the best time to shop here? I heard they have big sales.1 Answers
Jackie C.
Brooks Brothers is one of the classiest stores! The colors, the cuts, the designs and layouts of the stores are just timeless and classic. I love everything about this store. The price is higher than most people's budgets but the pieces last forever!
Meghan  M.
Denton, TX
Look like you just got back from your summer in Southampton... bur in style. No but really, Brooks Brothers is a classic all American prep look that never goes out of style. BB is always a safe bet, you're bound to find something worth while here.
Caroline V.
Los angeles, Ca
As a wife who does a lot of laundry but doesn't iron, the non-iron shirts are awesome. My husband wears them every day to work and they wash and wear like a t-shirt. No extra hassle. For $70/shirt, that's totally worth it to me. Thanks, BB!!
Kylie H.
Washington, MI
Classic, timeless, elegant. That sums up Brooks Brothers in three words! I adore their clothing, for business, casual, and all other occasions. Their shoes are incredible, too!
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
Mens clothing..totally on point. I love my man in Brooks Brothers. I have yet to try the womens line the quality of the menswear lets me know it will be s great buy when I do.
Sarah E.
Morrisville, NC
This is an excellent brand with high quality items. The problem is the lack of good sales and the very high price point. I feel like I can get this quality of item at a department store or other specialty boutique for a better price.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
My husband gets their stuff for his work attire and I off ten pick up and ship their for him.
It's up their in price but really great stuff. My husband looks good in it!
Robin M.
Great place to shop their perfume smells amazing and their clothes are awesome the price is a little outrageous but the quality is good they have the cutest patterns and colorsI love to shop here when I have extra money to spend
Ali C.
I have only ever purchased men's clothing from here for friends and family, and everything I have purchased has been good quality, comfortable, and fashionable. Some items may be pricey, but the high quality makes it worth it.
Michelle M.
Knoxville, TN
My boyfriend claims these are the best fitting tops and sweaters he's ever owned, but i find the store way too overpriced and the service to be stuck-up. Good luck getting help if you're not dressed to the 9s when you walk in
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Does this store seem over priced to anyone else?
Loren M.
Dover, NH
What is your favorite purchase from here?
Lamona W.
Does Brooks Brothers havr an outlet store? If yes, where?
Michelle E.
Where is your favorite spot to shop this brand?
Selena F.
I love their classic ties. Always up to date with color trends, yet still remain classic