BY BROOKS BROTHERS

• What type of clothes do they have ? 3 Answers
  • When is the best time to shop here? I heard they have big sales.1 Answers
Allison B.
Dresden , TN
Brooks Brothers clothes are the height of fashion for men. My SO never looks better than when he is wearing a matching suit and tie from Brooks Brothers. They have great customer service and it is well worth the price.
Mia A.
Brooks Brothers is a classic American staple that will forever be in style. My favorite wool cost is Brooks Brothers and it is of the highest quality and style. I recommend it to anyone who wants to look nice, put together, and preppy.
Robert F.
Poor
service. Staff are only interested in those that have an appearance of
money...to upsell and gain commission. The only person that greeted and thanked
me was the door staff. Other staff put their nose up at me...well unfortunately
for Brooks they lost a very interested and keen customer whom was ready to
spend a fortune! ....the staff need to be more customer aware and have a broad
understanding that any customer can afford anything in that store...not just
those that look
like they have money! also staff just stood around chatting...im a retail
manager...and that is a big no no! It's all about the customer...not about who
did what yesterday evening!
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
This has been my go to place for gifts for my Dad since I was a little girl. The quality of the ties and all the clothing is unbeatable and years of wear barely show evidence of their age. Great place to stop for gifts for any guys in your life, especially those who like to look nice and professional every once in a while.
Eva K.
I love, love, love Brooks Brothers for women. Both their regular line and their younger, less expensive red fleece lines are great. I love their classic but modern style. Obsessed with their cashmere and fairisle sweaters, sweater dresses and skirts (they always have a lot of tartan to choose from). Great brand year round.
Selina G.
Stamford, CT
Brook brothers is a great store if you're into cool modern gadgets. Their items are usually expensive but the quality is always superb. I have a portable massage machine I purchase for my back and it's incredible. They always let you test things in store before you purchase!
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
My husband loves brooks brothers! He has to wear collared shirts and These are his favorite. The bright colors and comfortable fabrics make these easy to wear and easy to match. I always check brooks brothers first when it's time to go shopping for him.
Lisa M.
I always buy my boyfriend brooks brothers. They have perfect blazers khakis and button ups. It's a little pricey but the quality is really good so the items last forever. The women's section is not my cup of tea though. ūüėú
Meagan M.
Zachary , LA
A store with high quality clothing! Everything is so in style and I love the shopping experience there. Everyone so nice and helpful my favorite purchase is my polo tennis dress I got I recommend this store to everyone
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I truly love this brand.  This store is my go to for any gifts for my brother or boyfriend because it is a higher end brand that always provides quality and beautiful products.  Though this store is very expensive it is always a wonderful choice for more special events instead of everyday clothing and accessories.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Does this store seem over priced to anyone else?
Loren M.
Dover, NH
What is your favorite purchase from here?
Lamona W.
Does Brooks Brothers havr an outlet store? If yes, where?
Michelle E.
Where is your favorite spot to shop this brand?
Selena F.
I love their classic ties. Always up to date with color trends, yet still remain classic