BY BROOKS BROTHERS

• Why does everyone like this brand?? What makes it so popular? Tell ...2 Answers
  • What type of clothes do they have ? 3 Answers
  • When is the best time to shop here? I heard they have big sales.1 Answers
Liat M.
Liat M.
Brooklyn, NY
My husband loves this store especially for shirts and ties he loves them for work!!!!
Candace A.
Candace A.
Shelbyville , KY
Their Men's dress shirts are the best! The "no iron" design is a truly no iron shirt!
Anna R.
Anna R.
Shirts fit my 6'4 husband well and they wash well. One of his favorite brands.
Robert F.
Robert F.
Poor
service. Staff are only interested in those that have an appearance of
money...to upsell and gain commission. The only person that greeted and thanked
me was the door staff. Other staff put their nose up at me...well unfortunately
for Brooks they lost a very interested and keen customer whom was ready to
spend a fortune! ....the staff need to be more customer aware and have a broad
understanding that any customer can afford anything in that store...not just
those that look
like they have money! also staff just stood around chatting...im a retail
manager...and that is a big no no! It's all about the customer...not about who
did what yesterday evening!
Toni S.
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
This has been my go to place for gifts for my Dad since I was a little girl. The quality of the ties and all the clothing is unbeatable and years of wear barely show evidence of their age. Great place to stop for gifts for any guys in your life, especially those who like to look nice and professional every once in a while.
Eva K.
Eva K.
Fashionista Expert
I love, love, love Brooks Brothers for women. Both their regular line and their younger, less expensive red fleece lines are great. I love their classic but modern style. Obsessed with their cashmere and fairisle sweaters, sweater dresses and skirts (they always have a lot of tartan to choose from). Great brand year round.
Kadi B.
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
My husband loves brooks brothers! He has to wear collared shirts and These are his favorite. The bright colors and comfortable fabrics make these easy to wear and easy to match. I always check brooks brothers first when it's time to go shopping for him.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Zachary, LA
A store with high quality clothing! Everything is so in style and I love the shopping experience there. Everyone so nice and helpful my favorite purchase is my polo tennis dress I got I recommend this store to everyone
Tip B.
Tip B.
Miramar, FL
The Brooks Brothers shopping experience is always A1. Great customer service and the line has a very good quality. I like the dress shirts. They are very durable and are of a nice quality. The store has a very good female line that you can get suits and business formal accessories from.
Ellen R.
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I truly love this brand.  This store is my go to for any gifts for my brother or boyfriend because it is a higher end brand that always provides quality and beautiful products.  Though this store is very expensive it is always a wonderful choice for more special events instead of everyday clothing and accessories.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Does this store seem over priced to anyone else?
Loren M.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
What is your favorite purchase from here?
Lamona W.
Lamona W.
Does Brooks Brothers havr an outlet store? If yes, where?
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Where is your favorite spot to shop this brand?
Selena F.
Selena F.
I love their classic ties. Always up to date with color trends, yet still remain classic