BY BROOKS BROTHERS

• When is the best time to shop here? I heard they have big sales.1 Answers
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Superb quality. The things Brooks Brothers sells are classics and they're built to last. The men's shirts are beautiful quality and the tailored women's dresses are to die for! The children's clothes are the only place I'd be a little iffy about. I don't think kids stuff needs to be so nice (they out grow it or ruin it anyways) but other than that it's a great brand!!!
Robyn d.
Knoxville, TN
When a bag begins at over $500, I expect a lot, even if I get it on sale. I had great expectations for this bag, but I found it stiff and heavy with very little wow factor. I decided that for the price I could buy 2 or 3 leather bags on ShopNBC that I'd like better. Because there's a great name on the bag doesn't mean I want to carry it. I sent it back.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Such a great store for men! I know they have a wonderful stock for women too, but it's refreshing to find a store that sells really stylish clothes for men that are within a decent price range. Their clothing can be costly, but I look at it as an investment. Buy just a piece or two at a time and slowly you'll build up a very nice and classy wardrobe.
Katie L.
Fort Hood, TX
Love: Ties/Bow Ties, OCBDs, Milano fit chino (fit is slim-straight), Slim Polo shirts, excellent customer service, quality (or perceived quality) of materials.
Hate: They rarely have the extra slim fit OCBDs stocked in-store which I've been trying to try on.
I almost put price in hate, but I think it's the only way a retailer like this works. The sales events bring the prices to a reasonable level for what you get, in my opinion. I've only made purchases during sales and on ebay.
Sarah H.
A wonderful brand for classic looks and business wear, depending on your style. I have a beautiful blazer from here that I purchased at an outlet store, so if there is one near you definitely stop by, as the regular stores are quite pricey!
Allie C.
My husband is a lawyer and loves going into the store to browse upon their wares. Their suits make him look so sharp (I'm not partial) and always are fit in such a way that make him feel like a million dollars. The customer service is unbeatable, and we have a favorite sales lady, Lois in West Palm Beach, who is always so kind to us!
Lucie M.
Greenwood Lk, NY
The bastion of good taste :) Closet full of this brand mostly for work, some suits going strong after 10 years!. Recently purchased polo shirt and a classic white shirt. Will have them for years and years. Also they have many things made in the USA, so well worth the trip to the store, outlet or online. Good place to shop for classics
Reem T.
Dearborn , MI
I love love love this store, it's a bit pricey but come on, the presidents all get their suits from brooks brothers. The quality is amazing, you can always catch deals on the suits and if you work for a corporation you get a corporate discount
Merideth B.
Very stylish and preppy. I went in with my cousin and found a nice blazer and some khakis. Their clothes are made to fit amazingly and looked great on my cousin. Only issue is it is a little pricey but catching a sale can save you hundreds
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
While these items are not necessarily my style this is one of my boyfriend's favorite brands. He has plenty of button down dress shirts from Brooks Brothers that will never go out of style. We will definitely continue buying this brand.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Does this store seem over priced to anyone else?
Loren M.
Dover, NH
What is your favorite purchase from here?
Lamona W.
Does Brooks Brothers havr an outlet store? If yes, where?
Michelle E.
Where is your favorite spot to shop this brand?
Selena F.
I love their classic ties. Always up to date with color trends, yet still remain classic