BY BROOKS BROTHERS

• What type of clothes do they have ? 3 Answers
  • When is the best time to shop here? I heard they have big sales.1 Answers
Katelyn F.
Bristol, RI
My boyfriend and I love brooks brothers, they are amazing! We were in need of a few items and we popped in, had him correctly sized for a few new suits, and they were unbelievably helpful. On top of that, the wear of the clothing is great, the quality of the clothing is amazing and we haven't had any issues with quality of materials!
Rose C.
For over 30 years I have treated myself to a Brooks Brothers Women's White long sleeve cotton shirt. Why?
It makes a statement! It's classy, elegant and something that I value a great deal. Well Made! A crispy white shirt and pearls and narrow black skirt. Classic!
But I also like it w jeans and my vintage wool blazer. To me it's pure perfection!
Something about a classic white cotton shirt that says elegance. Look at Coco Chanel and Carolina Herrera.
Ashley E.
Hampton, VA
I place an online order with Brooks Brother's every paycheck. They define the true meaning of "dress for success" I feel like apart of a trillionaire secret club. I am short and curvy and thin with a big bust line. I adore the tailored fit of the Natalie pants and petite button downs. The quality lasts a life time. Pricey$$$$ but there are many sales and specials specifically online. Worth every penny! Check out more, Subscribe. YouTube: AshleyChatman
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
I haven't bought any women's things from them but I've gotten my boyfriend multiple button downs and he loves them. The wrinkle free is literally wrinkle free we take them right out of the washer and hang them up and they dry without a crease. He also loves the slim fit version as it hugs better than the others.
Audrey C.
Amazing quality! I love shopping for my husband here. The shirts are wrinkle free and trust me they really are! Their style is on point and classic. I really do love their sports coats, they are sleek and fitted well. All in all definitely worth the cost!
Freddy G.
Esta marca es de las mejores si siempre quieres verte con estilo y clasico ya que su variedad es infinita me gusta mucho la linea de hombres siempre puedo encontrar ropa ejecutiva para mi y me fascinan, los precios son elevados pero valen la pena me gustaria probar mas de la marca.
Ashley D.
Such high quality clothing. My dad loves the dress shirts and says there's nothing else like them, worth the price. Right now the slim shirts are huge at Brooks Brothers, if your buying for a guy who doesn't usually like slim shirts try buying one size up in a slim than their normal shirt size. It won't be too fitted in their midsection but will still give them the tailored look they love.
Jeremy H.
Science Hill, KY
Most of my professional wardrobe is Brooks Brothers, including suits, shirts, trousers, and casual pants and shirts. Ties and accessories, too. I realize that I may not have the diversity of some, and I may portray a bit of an old-fashioned professional style, but the Brooks Brothers look is timeless and classic. These products never go out of fashion. I will say that the quality of the products seems to be on the decline of late. I have had a lot of broken zippers on my casual trousers in the past few months.
Mums & Sissy
An excellent go-to in classic men's clothing. Great quality and timeless appeal. Much like Ralph Lauren, their button downs last seemingly forever. Whether you're shopping for yourself, a relative, or a significant other, you can't go wrong with Brooks Brothers.
April Y.
As a girl who struggles to buy gifts for the men in her life, I really appreciate Brooks Brothers ties and dress shirts because they're stylish, high-quality, but not too gaudy. My dad and boyfriend both have pretty simple and understated taste in business attire but Brooks Brothers offers fun patterns in traditional colors to give even the most lowkey guys some pizzazz.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Does this store seem over priced to anyone else?
Loren M.
Dover, NH
What is your favorite purchase from here?
Lamona W.
Does Brooks Brothers havr an outlet store? If yes, where?
Michelle E.
Where is your favorite spot to shop this brand?
Selena F.
I love their classic ties. Always up to date with color trends, yet still remain classic