BY BROOKS BROTHERS

• When is the best time to shop here? I heard they have big...1 Answers
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I haven't bought any women's things from them but I've gotten my boyfriend multiple button downs and he loves them. The wrinkle free is literally wrinkle free we take them right out of the washer and hang them up and they dry without a crease. He also loves the slim fit version as it hugs better than the others.
Freddy G.
Esta marca es de las mejores si siempre quieres verte con estilo y clasico ya que su variedad es infinita me gusta mucho la linea de hombres siempre puedo encontrar ropa ejecutiva para mi y me fascinan, los precios son elevados pero valen la pena me gustaria probar mas de la marca.
Audrey C.
Amazing quality! I love shopping for my husband here. The shirts are wrinkle free and trust me they really are! Their style is on point and classic. I really do love their sports coats, they are sleek and fitted well. All in all definitely worth the cost!
Ashley D.
Such high quality clothing. My dad loves the dress shirts and says there's nothing else like them, worth the price. Right now the slim shirts are huge at Brooks Brothers, if your buying for a guy who doesn't usually like slim shirts try buying one size up in a slim than their normal shirt size. It won't be too fitted in their midsection but will still give them the tailored look they love.
Selina G.
Stamford, CT
Brook brothers is a great store if you're into cool modern gadgets. Their items are usually expensive but the quality is always superb. I have a portable massage machine I purchase for my back and it's incredible. They always let you test things in store before you purchase!
Jeremy H.
Science Hill, KY
Most of my professional wardrobe is Brooks Brothers, including suits, shirts, trousers, and casual pants and shirts. Ties and accessories, too. I realize that I may not have the diversity of some, and I may portray a bit of an old-fashioned professional style, but the Brooks Brothers look is timeless and classic. These products never go out of fashion. I will say that the quality of the products seems to be on the decline of late. I have had a lot of broken zippers on my casual trousers in the past few months.
April Y.
As a girl who struggles to buy gifts for the men in her life, I really appreciate Brooks Brothers ties and dress shirts because they're stylish, high-quality, but not too gaudy. My dad and boyfriend both have pretty simple and understated taste in business attire but Brooks Brothers offers fun patterns in traditional colors to give even the most lowkey guys some pizzazz.
Mums & Sissy
An excellent go-to in classic men's clothing. Great quality and timeless appeal. Much like Ralph Lauren, their button downs last seemingly forever. Whether you're shopping for yourself, a relative, or a significant other, you can't go wrong with Brooks Brothers.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Superb quality. The things Brooks Brothers sells are classics and they're built to last. The men's shirts are beautiful quality and the tailored women's dresses are to die for! The children's clothes are the only place I'd be a little iffy about. I don't think kids stuff needs to be so nice (they out grow it or ruin it anyways) but other than that it's a great brand!!!
Katie L.
Fort Hood, TX
Love: Ties/Bow Ties, OCBDs, Milano fit chino (fit is slim-straight), Slim Polo shirts, excellent customer service, quality (or perceived quality) of materials.
Hate: They rarely have the extra slim fit OCBDs stocked in-store which I've been trying to try on.
I almost put price in hate, but I think it's the only way a retailer like this works. The sales events bring the prices to a reasonable level for what you get, in my opinion. I've only made purchases during sales and on ebay.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Does this store seem over priced to anyone else?
Loren M.
Dover, NH
What is your favorite purchase from here?
Lamona W.
Does Brooks Brothers havr an outlet store? If yes, where?
Michelle E.
Where is your favorite spot to shop this brand?
Selena F.
I love their classic ties. Always up to date with color trends, yet still remain classic