BY BROOKS BROTHERS

• What type of clothes do they have ? 3 Answers
  • When is the best time to shop here? I heard they have big sales.1 Answers
Hollynn F.
nottingham, NH
My husband is very devoted to the Brooks Brothers brand. He wears it almost exclusively. It’s my job to launder all his work clothes. It really isn’t bad. The non iron shirts are easy to maintain (they do still need to be ironed) and the suits and slacks are kept up well with a hand held steamer and occasional set cleaning. And of course my husband is always the sharpest dressed guy at work!
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Reviewing this on behalf of my boyfriend and this is his go to place to shop for work. He buys all of his dress shirts, suits, socks, and ties from brooks brothers. I will say his experience at the stores haven’t been the best but the quality of clothing is amazing.
Mia A.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Brooks Brothers is a classic American staple that will forever be in style. My favorite wool cost is Brooks Brothers and it is of the highest quality and style. I recommend it to anyone who wants to look nice, put together, and preppy.
Robert F.
Poor
service. Staff are only interested in those that have an appearance of
money...to upsell and gain commission. The only person that greeted and thanked
me was the door staff. Other staff put their nose up at me...well unfortunately
for Brooks they lost a very interested and keen customer whom was ready to
spend a fortune! ....the staff need to be more customer aware and have a broad
understanding that any customer can afford anything in that store...not just
those that look
like they have money! also staff just stood around chatting...im a retail
manager...and that is a big no no! It's all about the customer...not about who
did what yesterday evening!
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
This has been my go to place for gifts for my Dad since I was a little girl. The quality of the ties and all the clothing is unbeatable and years of wear barely show evidence of their age. Great place to stop for gifts for any guys in your life, especially those who like to look nice and professional every once in a while.
Tip B.
miramar, FL
The Brooks Brothers shopping experience is always A1. Great customer service and the line has a very good quality. I like the dress shirts. They are very durable and are of a nice quality. The store has a very good female line that you can get suits and business formal accessories from.
Eva K.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love, love, love Brooks Brothers for women. Both their regular line and their younger, less expensive red fleece lines are great. I love their classic but modern style. Obsessed with their cashmere and fairisle sweaters, sweater dresses and skirts (they always have a lot of tartan to choose from). Great brand year round.
Selina G.
Stamford, CT
Brook brothers is a great store if you're into cool modern gadgets. Their items are usually expensive but the quality is always superb. I have a portable massage machine I purchase for my back and it's incredible. They always let you test things in store before you purchase!
Emma C.
I love brooks brothers. If I could dress in all brooks brothers clothing all the time, I would. I still haven't given up on that dream. Their clothes are classy and beautiful. I wore a pair of their shoes to prom and bought my cousin a classic, preppy sweater for christmas. Love.
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
My husband loves brooks brothers! He has to wear collared shirts and These are his favorite. The bright colors and comfortable fabrics make these easy to wear and easy to match. I always check brooks brothers first when it's time to go shopping for him.
Elsa O.
que es rropa oh de que se trata