BY BROOKS BROTHERS

• Why does everyone like this brand?? What makes it so popu...2 Answers
  • What type of clothes do they have ? 3 Answers
  • When is the best time to shop here? I heard they have big...1 Answers
James B.
My dad and I have recently purchased a few of their items, we like them so much we are planning to go back soon to purchase more, their items, on sale give you a wonderfully crafted item at a slightly higher price than other "elite-popular" name brands, but so far it is so very much worth it. Calvin Klein, Nautica, Micheal Kors, and Tommy Hilfiger have disappointed me enough, that I'm ready to spend a little more Brooks Brothers.
So far, we are loving their jackets, t-shirts, and undershirts, I am going back soon for casual slacks and shorts.
Hollynn F.
Nottingham, NH
My husband is very devoted to the Brooks Brothers brand. He wears it almost exclusively. It’s my job to launder all his work clothes. It really isn’t bad. The non iron shirts are easy to maintain (they do still need to be ironed) and the suits and slacks are kept up well with a hand held steamer and occasional set cleaning. And of course my husband is always the sharpest dressed guy at work!
Hannah W.
Louisville
I work here so I’m a bit biased but they truly are the best quality clothes and such a classic. The oldest men’s retailer in the country and the women’s line has a history just as rich. Zac Posen being the new designer for the women’s line has produced some of the cutest dresses.
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Reviewing this on behalf of my boyfriend and this is his go to place to shop for work. He buys all of his dress shirts, suits, socks, and ties from brooks brothers. I will say his experience at the stores haven’t been the best but the quality of clothing is amazing.
Mia A.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Brooks Brothers is a classic American staple that will forever be in style. My favorite wool cost is Brooks Brothers and it is of the highest quality and style. I recommend it to anyone who wants to look nice, put together, and preppy.
Robert F.
Poor
service. Staff are only interested in those that have an appearance of
money...to upsell and gain commission. The only person that greeted and thanked
me was the door staff. Other staff put their nose up at me...well unfortunately
for Brooks they lost a very interested and keen customer whom was ready to
spend a fortune! ....the staff need to be more customer aware and have a broad
understanding that any customer can afford anything in that store...not just
those that look
like they have money! also staff just stood around chatting...im a retail
manager...and that is a big no no! It's all about the customer...not about who
did what yesterday evening!
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
This has been my go to place for gifts for my Dad since I was a little girl. The quality of the ties and all the clothing is unbeatable and years of wear barely show evidence of their age. Great place to stop for gifts for any guys in your life, especially those who like to look nice and professional every once in a while.
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
The Brooks Brothers shopping experience is always A1. Great customer service and the line has a very good quality. I like the dress shirts. They are very durable and are of a nice quality. The store has a very good female line that you can get suits and business formal accessories from.
Eva K.
New york, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love, love, love Brooks Brothers for women. Both their regular line and their younger, less expensive red fleece lines are great. I love their classic but modern style. Obsessed with their cashmere and fairisle sweaters, sweater dresses and skirts (they always have a lot of tartan to choose from). Great brand year round.
Emma C.
I love brooks brothers. If I could dress in all brooks brothers clothing all the time, I would. I still haven't given up on that dream. Their clothes are classy and beautiful. I wore a pair of their shoes to prom and bought my cousin a classic, preppy sweater for christmas. Love.
Selena F.
I love their classic ties. Always up to date with color trends, yet still remain classic
April S.
Does anyone still wear/like the nike shoxs?? I absolutely love them!!!!
Liberty L.
Is this store reasonably priced?
Monse S.
Saint Paul , MN
What type of clothes do they have ?
Andie G.
What do they sell in these stores ?