Patrick B.
Patrick B.
Syracuse, NY
Huge tip for anyone near a Brooks Brothers outlet... shop at the outlet! Sure, most of the regular price goods are definitely worth the price tag and the experience of basically having your own personal shopper at the flagship store was really nice but I've found that for every day essentials like polos, khakis, shorts, socks, ties etc., the outlet store is the way to go. I would say the customer service is only a notch or two below what you would get at their store in NYC.

Maybe it's because I go so often but most of the employees at my store know me by name and unless I'm feeling indecisive they'll know exactly what I want... never had that experience at a Ralph Lauren or comparable store.

I also like how the clothes fit larger people like myself who can't always (read: ever) fit into a slim fit shirt. For me it's honestly just the perfect store, as they check off all the boxes of quality (better than RL) price (cheaper than Vines) and customer service (no one to compare to).