BY BROOKS BROTHERS

A luxurious floral fragrance for cosmopolitan women Sparkling, elegant, sensual & feminine Embraces skin with fresh & lingering scent Features notes of orange blossom, bergamot, pear blossom, tuberose, jasmine Blended with hyacinth, iris root, musk, rosewood & wood accords, Product Line: New York Ladies, Product Size: 100ml/3, 4oz see more...

• "It has a lightly floral scent and lasts all day." in 1 review
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Omg this is such a cute design very floral very fruity light scent which is what I love anyone who knows me knows I love sweet scents I just don't know why lol ! Very pricey though I would buy it again if I have the money to buy it again
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
I really like this perfume, especially because the bottle is so darn cute and I love the pattern & pink color. I do like the scent, but I think it's a little more musky than I would have preferred, and the smell is a little older than my age. I think this is a great perfume for mid 30's.
Mollie V.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
I received this as a gift from my Mother and absolutely love it. In fact, she put it in my Christmas stocking two years in a row, and now I can continue to enjoy it for a long time. It has a lightly floral scent and lasts all day. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this scent.
Kelsey  C.
Kutztown, PA
Love this perfume! It has a great, different smell that does not smell like your average now a days perfume. I love having a different perfume than everyone else and this is definitely a unique fragrance.
Sofia G.
I really liked this perfume. A bit heavy so it's not something I would wear every day. I usually go for the lighter scents, but this one is a nice change; my coworkers complimented me on it!
Candace T.
I love love this fragrance it's smells so good my fiancé goes crazy when I wear this Product. I definitely recommend this fragrance it's last longsyou will definitely get compliments
Terri C.
I had a sample of this scent and it's a good scent. I Personally, I wouldn't wear on an everyday basis because it's a little strong and overpowering.
Kelly S.
Klamath Falls, OR
Love this fragrance!!! It smells so different then what I usually go for. I am very happy with this and is well worth the price you pay.
Valencia S.
Arlington, TX
This perfume goes a long way for me because the smell last on you forever. I believe in a good perfume as women we use alot
Elizabeth M.
This has a great scent and such a pretty bottle too! It is so unique and can not be found in any other stores!
Kelsey  C.