BY BROOKS BROTHERS

Launched by the design house of Brooks Brothers, this classic, aromatic fragrance has a blend of fresh citrus, subtle iris and wet greens with a smooth, woody finish. New York Gentleman is available in a 1.7-ounce eau de toilette spray. Design house: Brook Brothers Scent name: New York Gentlemen Launch date: 2008 Eau de toilette is available in a 1.7-ounce spray Gender: Men's Features a blend of iris and wet greens with a smooth, woody finish We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• What does this smell like ?1 Answers
  • Best way to describe this scent? 2 Answers
  • Ok, so i have never really been in this store but i alway...1 Answers
Jennifer E.
Ravena, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this cologne for my husband for Christmas and he loves it. It has a fantastic that last all day long without being overbearing. The price isn't to bad and alittle goes a long way
Michael R.
Montgomry Village, MD
I was gifted this scent and absolutely loved it! It was bought through Amazon! I will definitely purchase more! The scent lasts a while and the bottle is very easy to use!
Patrick B.
Syracuse, NY
I love the fragrance and having it in this size pretty much means I can take it anywhere OR what I've done in the past is buy a couple of them and leave them in places where I'd be most likely to use them.

In a gym back, in a drawer at my desk at work, you get the idea. The scent is light enough for every use but it's not so light to where no one even knows you smell good.
Brittney R.
Love love love love this cologne is one of my all time faves!!!! I love the way it smells and carries throughout a room not pungent not sweet. Just a touch of masculinity fab for my hubs
Jocelyn S.
Bay Shore, NY
Absolutely love this fragrance on my boyfriend it's not too strong or to weak it's just right highly recommend to my gentlemen out there
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Me encanta la presencia de este perfume es uno de los mejores también el precios muy económicos para la calidad que tiene este perfume
Cheyenne A.
Very rare that my husband wears Cologne but when he wears this one it's amazing great scent not too musty just right
Summer H.
Dunlap, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this scent. One of my favorite smells for a man. My only complaint is that it doesn't last long enough.
merve t.
Canada
Its smells good on skin and i love this when my man is usually using it !!!!
Briana V.
Ontario, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best way to describe this scent?
Ashley G.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ok, so i have never really been in this store but i always pass it in the Galleria Houston. Do they have good clothing for the price you will be paying. Is it really worth it. If someone has purchased clothing from this store how long does it last and what is the quality like? Thank you a bunch for your help.
Shanon D.
Mesa, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this smell like ?