BY BROOKS BROTHERS

• What type of clothes do they have ? 3 Answers
  • When is the best time to shop here? I heard they have big...1 Answers
Robert F.
Poor
service. Staff are only interested in those that have an appearance of
money...to upsell and gain commission. The only person that greeted and thanked
me was the door staff. Other staff put their nose up at me...well unfortunately
for Brooks they lost a very interested and keen customer whom was ready to
spend a fortune! ....the staff need to be more customer aware and have a broad
understanding that any customer can afford anything in that store...not just
those that look
like they have money! also staff just stood around chatting...im a retail
manager...and that is a big no no! It's all about the customer...not about who
did what yesterday evening!
Toni S.
Kissimmee, FL
This has been my go to place for gifts for my Dad since I was a little girl. The quality of the ties and all the clothing is unbeatable and years of wear barely show evidence of their age. Great place to stop for gifts for any guys in your life, especially those who like to look nice and professional every once in a while.
Eva K.
new york, NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love, love, love Brooks Brothers for women. Both their regular line and their younger, less expensive red fleece lines are great. I love their classic but modern style. Obsessed with their cashmere and fairisle sweaters, sweater dresses and skirts (they always have a lot of tartan to choose from). Great brand year round.
James B.
My dad and I have recently purchased a few of their items, we like them so much we are planning to go back soon to purchase more, their items, on sale give you a wonderfully crafted item at a slightly higher price than other "elite-popular" name brands, but so far it is so very much worth it. Calvin Klein, Nautica, Micheal Kors, and Tommy Hilfiger have disappointed me enough, that I'm ready to spend a little more Brooks Brothers.
So far, we are loving their jackets, t-shirts, and undershirts, I am going back soon for casual slacks and shorts.
Emma C.
I love brooks brothers. If I could dress in all brooks brothers clothing all the time, I would. I still haven't given up on that dream. Their clothes are classy and beautiful. I wore a pair of their shoes to prom and bought my cousin a classic, preppy sweater for christmas. Love.
Kadi B.
Lynchburg, VA
My husband loves brooks brothers! He has to wear collared shirts and These are his favorite. The bright colors and comfortable fabrics make these easy to wear and easy to match. I always check brooks brothers first when it's time to go shopping for him.
Brooks brothers is my go to shop for work wear. Their items are made from high quality material, are very fashionable, and at the same very respectable for work. I love their newest line of shirts with bows. I would recommend any person whose looking for work wear but also loves to be a fashionista to check Brooks Brothers out.
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Fashionista Expert Level 2
This brand is one of the oldest clothing retailers in the world, believe it or not, and their quality has never ceased to amaze me! Their women's selection is so beautiful and tasteful. They're an absolute must have for any closet!
Beltkiss S.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I bought my husband a polo from here. And everyone complimented him on it on a recent trip to Hong Kong. There's something about a man dressed in a suit from here that commands respect. Definitely will purchase again!
Patrick B.
Syracuse, NY
Huge tip for anyone near a Brooks Brothers outlet... shop at the outlet! Sure, most of the regular price goods are definitely worth the price tag and the experience of basically having your own personal shopper at the flagship store was really nice but I've found that for every day essentials like polos, khakis, shorts, socks, ties etc., the outlet store is the way to go. I would say the customer service is only a notch or two below what you would get at their store in NYC.

Maybe it's because I go so often but most of the employees at my store know me by name and unless I'm feeling indecisive they'll know exactly what I want... never had that experience at a Ralph Lauren or comparable store.

I also like how the clothes fit larger people like myself who can't always (read: ever) fit into a slim fit shirt. For me it's honestly just the perfect store, as they check off all the boxes of quality (better than RL) price (cheaper than Vines) and customer service (no one to compare to).
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Does this store seem over priced to anyone else?
Loren M.
Dover, NH
What is your favorite purchase from here?
Lamona W.
Does Brooks Brothers havr an outlet store? If yes, where?
Michelle E.
Where is your favorite spot to shop this brand?
Selena F.
I love their classic ties. Always up to date with color trends, yet still remain classic