BY BROOKS BROTHERS

• Why does everyone like this brand?? What makes it so popular? Tell ...2 Answers
  • What type of clothes do they have ? 3 Answers
  • When is the best time to shop here? I heard they have big sales.1 Answers
Patrick B.
Patrick B.
Syracuse, NY
Huge tip for anyone near a Brooks Brothers outlet... shop at the outlet! Sure, most of the regular price goods are definitely worth the price tag and the experience of basically having your own personal shopper at the flagship store was really nice but I've found that for every day essentials like polos, khakis, shorts, socks, ties etc., the outlet store is the way to go. I would say the customer service is only a notch or two below what you would get at their store in NYC.

Maybe it's because I go so often but most of the employees at my store know me by name and unless I'm feeling indecisive they'll know exactly what I want... never had that experience at a Ralph Lauren or comparable store.

I also like how the clothes fit larger people like myself who can't always (read: ever) fit into a slim fit shirt. For me it's honestly just the perfect store, as they check off all the boxes of quality (better than RL) price (cheaper than Vines) and customer service (no one to compare to).
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
So yes, they are expensive. However, they make classic pieces that can last a VERY long time. I try to shop sales, thoughtfully purchase, and then really take care of my Brooks Brothers items. Almost everything I have ever bought there has been their official navy blue color, and fits perfectly.

But, and this is a big but, customer service in the store is extremely hit-or-miss. Sometimes I am given great service, but more often than not, I am ignored by the staff. I can walk in there wearing all clothing from their store and be completely ignored. Not good. If their customer service was better, they would get a higher rating, even with the really high cost of their clothes.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Prt Washingtn, WI
Fashionista Expert
I got my first Brooks Brothers non-iron button down shirt when I was 12. I am now 23 and it still looks as perfect as when I bought it. Since then, I have added to my collection of Brooks Brothers pieces slowly. This store is not for the trendy, instead it is for the classics, the things that everyone should own at least one thing that fits perfectly of. Think little black dresses and button-ups, blazer and that one pair of dress pants that just seems to fit you perfect without aging you or making you look tacky. Also, if you are petite like I am, this place becomes even more amazing because they really tailor each and every item immaculately.
Rose C.
Rose C.
For over 30 years I have treated myself to a Brooks Brothers Women's White long sleeve cotton shirt. Why?
It makes a statement! It's classy, elegant and something that I value a great deal. Well Made! A crispy white shirt and pearls and narrow black skirt. Classic!
But I also like it w jeans and my vintage wool blazer. To me it's pure perfection!
Something about a classic white cotton shirt that says elegance. Look at Coco Chanel and Carolina Herrera.
Asa H.
Asa H.
Edmonds, WA
I use to hate on Brooks Brothers because I thought it was too conservative, but then they introduced their Red Fleece line and I fell in love. I have this beautiful tennis sweater and dog printed wool skirt. The quality is like nothing I've ever seen. The other lines that they carry are also very nice. Most pieces are investment pieces, but worth the high price tag. Their customer service is also incredible.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Bristol, RI
My boyfriend and I love brooks brothers, they are amazing! We were in need of a few items and we popped in, had him correctly sized for a few new suits, and they were unbelievably helpful. On top of that, the wear of the clothing is great, the quality of the clothing is amazing and we haven't had any issues with quality of materials!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
I haven't bought any women's things from them but I've gotten my boyfriend multiple button downs and he loves them. The wrinkle free is literally wrinkle free we take them right out of the washer and hang them up and they dry without a crease. He also loves the slim fit version as it hugs better than the others.
Rosie P.
Rosie P.
arlington, MA
Brooks brothers makes the BEST mens dress shirts!! They are a little costly but so worth it. I find on average they last three years, are wrinkle free and don't stain easily. My husband is a messy eater and I'm the one doing the laundry so the wrinkle free is great for skipping the extra step of having to iron
Freddy G.
Freddy G.
Esta marca es de las mejores si siempre quieres verte con estilo y clasico ya que su variedad es infinita me gusta mucho la linea de hombres siempre puedo encontrar ropa ejecutiva para mi y me fascinan, los precios son elevados pero valen la pena me gustaria probar mas de la marca.
Emma C.
Emma C.
I love brooks brothers. If I could dress in all brooks brothers clothing all the time, I would. I still haven't given up on that dream. Their clothes are classy and beautiful. I wore a pair of their shoes to prom and bought my cousin a classic, preppy sweater for christmas. Love.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Does this store seem over priced to anyone else?
Loren M.
Loren M.
Dover, NH
What is your favorite purchase from here?
Lamona W.
Lamona W.
Does Brooks Brothers havr an outlet store? If yes, where?
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
Where is your favorite spot to shop this brand?
Selena F.
Selena F.
I love their classic ties. Always up to date with color trends, yet still remain classic