Brooks Brothers

by Brooks Brothers

What types of products does this store sell?
What types of products does this store sell?
I have heard a lot of good things about this brand of tennis shoes? What is so good about them?
Start your review of Brooks Brothers!
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
Fashionista Expert Level 7
5,517 reviews
Brooks Brothers uploaded by Sandra G.
Love 💞💞 this book because I am a huge Statler Brothers fan!! #summerreads #bookworm A great biography!!
Shealy K.
Conyers, GA
This is such a great store. I find all the gifts I need for men here, plus a couple of things for myself. The products are of great quality and last a long time.
Bee Bee K.
Brooklyn, NY
Shirts are very very overpriced. However, they are very "in style" where we live, and the ones we bought did last very long.
Lindsay S.
Hobe Sound, FL
I love a man in brooks brothers. It is such a classy look and the quality is amazing.
Katie H.
Russellville, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 4
Brooks brothers has beautiful designs and is made at an incredibly high quality. It is very expensive however but the pieces you get will last for a very long time and since it’s a classic style they won’t go out of fashion.
Robert F.
Poor service. Staff are only interested in those that have an appearance of money...to upsell and gain commission. The only person that greeted and thanked me was the door staff. Other staff put their nose up at me...well unfortunately for Brooks they lost a very interested and keen customer whom was ready to spend a fortune! ....the staff need to be more customer aware and have a broad understanding that any customer can afford anything in that store...not just those that look like they have money! also staff just stood around chatting...im a retail manager...and that is a big no no! It's all about the customer...not about who did what yesterday evening!
Stephanie G.
Dallas, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Incredible brand heritage, rich history, many colleagues were with the company for over ten years. There was a real sense of pride to be part of such an established American brand. Good relationships between many coworkers.
Nicole R.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love my oxfords/button downs. My hubby also wears a lot of their line. Especially for derby!
Tiffany B.
Miramar, FL
The Brooks Brothers shopping experience is always A1. Great customer service and the line has a very good quality. I like the dress shirts. They are very durable and are of a nice quality. The store has a very good female line that you can get suits and business formal accessories from.
Toni S.
Minneola, FL
This has been my go to place for gifts for my Dad since I was a little girl. The quality of the ties and all the clothing is unbeatable and years of wear barely show evidence of their age. Great place to stop for gifts for any guys in your life, especially those who like to look nice and professional every once in a while.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...