BY BROOKLYN BREWERY

When Crown Prince Ludwig of Bavaria wanted to celebrate his wedding engagement in 1810, he did what any good Bavarian prince would – he threw a beer festival. Both the festival and the special beer served there became known as Oktoberfest. Brewed from the finest German malt and hops, Brooklyn Oktoberfest is true to the original style, fullbodied and malty, with a bready aroma and light, brisk hop bitterness.

Style: Märzen Oktoberfest Lager
Malts: German Pilsner, Light Munich, Dark Munich, Carafoam, Caramunich, Belgian Aromatic, Melanoidin
Hops: Challenger, Hallertauer Mittelfrueh
Yeast: Our Oktoberfest Lager Yeast
Alcohol by Volume: 5.5%
Original Gravity: 14.5° Plato
Food Pairings: Sausages, chicken, leather pants, steaks, burgers, soft pretzels, bathrooms without lines, roasted meats, grand toasts, flawless engineering, and alpine cheeses.
Availability: August-October
Format: 15.5 gal kegs; 5.2-gal kegs; 24/12oz. bottles

sherieda D.
Hyattsville
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
bold brisk a bit tangy with a sweet finish I love love love this beer it has a very nice look it is definitely a great party favor and will compliment all kinds of parties can't go wrong  bringing this to your next get together or party I would buy again and again
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The month for things Octoberfest Beer flavor. This one does not others but it does taste good. I usually find these in the bigger liquor stores especially those specialize in beer and microbrewies. This was smooth and crisp with nice bite from the hops. I am not sure about repurchasing but if around I will drink it.
Brittany L.
Chandler, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I like the place. The concept is cool...cause there are several restaurants that deliver to the brewery. However, I don’t like the beer and I don’t like the fact that you have to buy wooden coins to purchase beer. I always go home with a few that I never remember to bring back.

Vanessa B.
Kew Gardens, NY
Fall is my favorite season because of Samuel Adams Octoberfest Beer. Refreshing and on the amber ale side - it’s so easy to drink. The aftertaste is smooth but nutty. The color is a deep amber. Buy a round or three for your friends! This beer does not disappoint.
Katie O.
Metairie, LA
It wasn’t bad. Not my absolute favorite, but my boyfriend and I had gotten a bucket of beer in Brooklyn and it was just one that was picked and thrown in the bucket. I liked other beers by the same company more than this one. A bit too bitter for me.
Emily C.
This is a fabulous, affordable fall seasonal beer. Great for buying cases for fall (Halloween, anyone?) parties. Not to strong at all from a flavor perspective, but also not to strong from an ABV perspective. Drinkable and easy to consume all night without trouble.
Katie T.
Mission, KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you like Oktoberfest beers, this is a good one. Decent price for a great taste. It's a bit difficult to find at the liquor stores here in the Midwest but a real treat when I get to have this company's beer.
Julia Q.
Chagrin Falls, OH
They always have this at the local bar we go to. I bought it at the grocery store. Its a pretty good oktober fest compared to many. Very crisp and delicious not too heavy. I would recommend this to others.
Taylor B.
Billings , MT
One of my favorites, a classic Oktoberfest with great flavor. Light and refreshing, not too heavy. The price is definitely reasonable. Brooklyn brewery has excellent beers for an affordable price. Now I want one!
Rachel M.
Very good Oktoberfest. Brooklyn Brewery rarely lets one down. Purchased at my local liquor store - Bottle King. First time trying the Oktoberfest (is it new). Got it bottled. Was pretty affordable. Would purchase again.