BY BROOKLYN BREWERY

Founded in 1988, Brooklyn is one of America's most iconic breweries. This well presented gift pack is sure to put a smile on the face of any beer lover, containing three of Brooklyn Brewery's classic beers along with an authentic Brooklyn pint glass emblazoned with the brewery's logo. see more...

Allison B.
Nutley, NJ
Bought this as a Father's Day gift for my dad. Came with a nice glass and a few varieties of beers for him to try. He truly loved the gift and has since repurchased some of the beers. A great gift for any beer lover
Anastasia P.
Corpus Christi, TX
This brand of beer is really great. It's not too dry when you drink it. This gift set is perfect for your brother or really any man who drinks alcohol and is willing to try new things. I would definitely recommend this others.
Katherine E.
Garner, NC
Brooklyn brewery is one of my favorites. I have tried most of their beers and have always enjoyed them, right to the last drop. It is average costing for craft beer, definitely not too pricey. I would absolutely recommend giving it a try if you have not yet.
Carol A.
Branford, CT
Since my husband is from Brooklyn, I obviously had no choice but to purchase the gift set because who doesn't want a Brooklyn glass not in their cupboard? My husband like all the beer that Brooklyn brewery makes, his favorite beer from their was sadly discontinued (RIP Brooklyn Monster)
christine d.
Woodland Hls, CA
I always send my son one of these for his bday since he enjoys the variety of beer. It has that artesian touch and I send that along with gourmet pretzels and snacks. Yes, I'd buy again
Annessa S.
Spokane, WA
I love Brooklyn Brewery beer - I have yet to try a flavor I don't like. The variety packs are great as you get to try different styles. Since it's a craft beer it will be more expensive then domestics, but it's definitely worth it. I would buy this again.
Mei S.
Minneapolis, MN
I got this as a Christmas gift. It comes with 3 beers, the Brown, the Lager and the East IPA and a beer glass with the Brewery logo. My boyfriend collects beer glasses so it was a really thoughtful gift. The lager was my favourite!!
եɑվ g.
Charleston
Brooklynn brewery has such good beer. They’re nothing too crazy and easily enjoyable. They have a wide variety and this gift set is perfect for a beer lover or someone just getting into it to try all sorts of different beers.
Jennifer H.
Haverstraw, NY
Love the idea of s gift pack with a variety of flavors. Brooklyn brewery is one of my favorites. I have always enjoyed them. not too pricey for craft beer. I would absolutely recommend giving it a try if you have not yet.
Lauryn K.
Columbus, OH
this is a great gift for someone who loves to try new beers! Brooklyn is a great quality brewery that has a wide variety of brews to please anyone.