BY BROOKLYN BREWERY

Defend Beer with Brooklyn Defender IPA, our heroically hopped golden IPA featuring strong notes of tropical fruit, well-muscled hop bitterness, and an incredibly dry finish. Cape not required. #DefendBeer

Brooklyn Defender IPA is proud to be the official beer of New York Comic Con.

Style: Golden IPA
Malts: 2-row, Munich, Crystal, Oats
Hops: Amarillo, Simcoe, Cascade, Centennial
Yeast: Our House Ale Yeast
Alcohol by Volume: 5.9%
Food Pairings: Grilled vegetables, barbecue, spicy dishes, and Gouda.
Availability: Year-round
Format: 24/12oz (355ml) bottles, 15.5 gal. kegs, 5.2 gal. kegs

Aura C.
Flushing , NY
I didn’t like it cause is an IPA, which means that the taste is stronger and more bitter than the regular beers. I bought it at the bodega near to my apartment. But if you are an IPA fan, you can try it cause one of my friends loves it.
Kait B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a very nice IPA! Not too bitter, has notes of citrus and is an affordable brand. I love the different flavors this brand comes out with and the packaging of this one is very interestinf
Kaysie M.
Great IPA, one of my favorites. This beer has a nice hoppy taste. Compared to other brands at the same price point this IPA is a total winner. It has to be iced cold. I keep a glass in the freezer to have with it.
Kavita U.
Fayetteville , NC
My favorite from Brooklyn brewing. I like that the price is decent and very flavorful.
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
This is an INCREDIBLE IPA if you are a fan of IPAs. I highly recommend it to you. Their brewery is also very nice if you have a chance to visit it.
Tiffany R.
Brooklyn, NY
Good Brooklyn' beer. Designed after superheros and that genre they are definitely bringing out the need in their beer drinkers. Easy to drink and high %.
Danielle M.
York
This was the first micro brew I had. The IPA brings back the great memories but you cane never go wrong with this beer. There packaging is simple.
Caitlin M.
Narberth
Pretty yummy! I love IPA’s so I knew I would probably like this. It tastes like your pretty basic IPA, but would drink again
Amanda R.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Great taste. Refreshing. Packaging is easy to identify. I don’t see much need for improvement. Craft Beer is the best beer
Yanessa N.
North Bergen, NJ
Great IPA. Had this at comicon. Has a nice citrus note to it, and isn't very bitter. Definitely going to buy it again