BY BROOKLYN BREWERY

Plenty of IPAs will promise you the moon and the stars,  looking to seduce you with words of smashing bitterness and hops everlasting. Actually, we're not here to "blow you away with a lupulin cannon," or "peel the enamel off your teeth." East IPA is a clean, drinkable IPA that's packed with flavor and offers a bold balance, not a smack in the head. American hops soar in the bright piney aroma, while East Kent Goldings hops bring the taste of stone fruits and firm bitterness from IPA's ancestral British home. Give our East IPA a try with some rich crab cakes or salmon, strike up a conversation with farmhouse cheddars, and find harmony alongside spicy dishes. East IPA's blend of tradition and exuberance sets the standard for hop-driven deliciousness.

Style: India Pale Ale
Malts: British 2-row, Crisp
Hops: Summit, Celeia, East Kent Golding, Centennial, Cascade, Amarillo
Alcohol by Volume:  6.9%
Original Gravity:  15.6° Plato
Food Pairings: Spicy foods, especially Thai, Indian, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Szechuan, and Mexican dishes; denim jackets, crab cakes, sweet sunglasses, family holidays, and farmhouse cheeses.
Availability: Year-round
Format: 15.5 gal kegs; 5.2 gal kegs; 24/12oz bottles; 12oz cans; 16oz cans

sylvia L.
Brooklyn, NY
I live in Brooklyn and there is nothing more delicious than a Brooklyn brewery lager straight from the brewery. With that said, the bottles version is just as great. Pairs so well with burgers too! I highly recommend
Brittany B.
New york, NY
Love living so close to such a great brewery! The IPA is one of my favorites. It's in a lot of restaurants and bars around the city so it's a great go to when you're in the mood for a lightly hoppy beer
Rebecca H.
Johnson City, TX
This IPA is so hoppy it will knock you on your butt!!! The aroma alone is so wonderful. I don't even have more words. It's just so good and so hoppy.
Shanon P.
One of my top beers that I will drink. It tastes pretty good. Not as hoppy as the other beers they have, so definitely recommended!!
Cathy K.
Tonawanda, NY
A very good IPA. I like it a lot. Not my first choice, but I've drunk it more than a few times.
Rosalind P.
Worcester, MA
Tried it for the first time and I loved it. Wasn't a harsh beer and went down good with food.
Janie T.
Porter , TX
I've always heard of this beer and this brewing company, but the first time I tried it was on a trip to NYC about three years ago. I went with my cousin and we decided to take a little train ride to Brooklyn and check this place out. I'm not really a beer person at all I'm more of a liquor kind of girl. But I still love to taste test beers from time to time and I quite enjoyed this one. I'm giving five stars cause of my experience overall.
Linda A.
Queens
The first time we drank this beer is when my boyfriend and I went to Penthouse 808, a resturant in the Ravel Hotel in NYC.  My boyfriend saw it on the menu and he gave it a try.  I have  been looking for this and finally found it in a store in Manhattan and lugged a six pack as the way home.  This is a very strong taste that you will keep u coming back.This will be one of those beers we will put for family and friends.
Jordan P.
This IPA is quite tasty, brining in a lot of flavors without being overwhelming. Hoppy, slightly bright and mildly sweet, this is the perfect refreshing beer. I liked that it wasn't overly dry or bitter, nor too heavy. It's definitely not my favorite IPA, but I would recommend it for anyone looking to try a milder one.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I actually first tried this in Brazil! And I was super excited to find imports not from the West Coast, so I could try something new. Its was delicious, on par with any of my favorite Oregon brews. I would like to try the rest of their lineup, but now that Im home its hard to get on the West Coast.