BY BROOKLYN BREWERY

Plenty of IPAs will promise you the moon and the stars,  looking to seduce you with words of smashing bitterness and hops everlasting. Actually, we're not here to "blow you away with a lupulin cannon," or "peel the enamel off your teeth." East IPA is a clean, drinkable IPA that's packed with flavor and offers a bold balance, not a smack in the head. American hops soar in the bright piney aroma, while East Kent Goldings hops bring the taste of stone fruits and firm bitterness from IPA's ancestral British home. Give our East IPA a try with some rich crab cakes or salmon, strike up a conversation with farmhouse cheddars, and find harmony alongside spicy dishes. East IPA's blend of tradition and exuberance sets the standard for hop-driven deliciousness.

Style: India Pale Ale
Malts: British 2-row, Crisp
Hops: Summit, Celeia, East Kent Golding, Centennial, Cascade, Amarillo
Alcohol by Volume:  6.9%
Original Gravity:  15.6° Plato
Food Pairings: Spicy foods, especially Thai, Indian, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Szechuan, and Mexican dishes; denim jackets, crab cakes, sweet sunglasses, family holidays, and farmhouse cheeses.
Availability: Year-round
Format: 15.5 gal kegs; 5.2 gal kegs; 24/12oz bottles; 12oz cans; 16oz cans

Olivia H.
Piermont, NY
One of my favorite IPAs. The label is striking to begin with, and reminds me of a bruit, juicy summer day. The taste is super hoppy without tasting like a cleaning product or flower. It has a crisp bite and is affordable. My whole family likes this brand so the variety packs are perfect for us.
Allie J.
I tried this at JFK airport on our way back home for NY. I should have tried this as soon as we arrived in NY. I liked it a lot, the taste was nice and the price at the bar was not bad. I wish we could have gone to the brewery, next time!
Amanda W.
Duncannon, PA
My husband really enjoys IPAs and this one did not disappoint. While not his favorite, he says it has a great IPA flavor and he’s looking forward to trying other variations from this brewery!
Anjelica M.
I love Brooklyn Brewery's beers! They are some of my favorite IPA's out there!! They also seem to have some of the best selections. All of them taste so different and I have never had one that I did not like! It's a high-quality beer that is worth every penny...and a plus is they are usually not too expensive! :)
Nina B.
Colchester
Solid IPA, but nothing stands out about it more than other IPAs I've had.  I like a big hoppy flavor and this one didn't quite reach my internal IPA bar.  Don't get me wrong though, it was a very drinkable beer and I wouldn't turn my nose up at it if it was offered to me again.
Kasey S.
Hamden
Brooklyn's IPA's are a fitted with a strong hoppy finish. This beer is not too bitter and is smooth on the way down. It is a delicious take on a milder IPA. It is a nice alternative to your strong IPA's. I would recommend this to a beginning IPA drinker.
Kimberly B.
Ontario, CA
I visited this brewery once while visiting New York and I absolutely loved the atmosphere and definitely the beer. It was affordable and they had a cute token service at the time. Not sure if they still use the tokens. I would definitely visit again!
Meaghan M.
Brooklyn Brewery is one of my go-to brands nowadays for beer consumption. The taste is always on point and the price is, for the most part, fairly inexpensive.Their East IPA is a nice IPA without too much harshness in flavor. It's a great beer to have on hand.
Chanell G.
This is one of my favorite IPS! I love this IPA because it isn’t incredibly hoppy - which is nice! It’s also good because I can find this pretty much anywhere in my local super markets or Whole Foods. Would definitely recommend
Jesica P.
I'm a total beer person and love a good IPA. Brooklyn Brewery recently got on my radar as I just moved to NYC but I'm a very happy with it. For an IPA it doesn't taste too hoppy and has a smoothness to it. I'm a big fan.