BY BROOKLYN BREWERY

Plenty of IPAs will promise you the moon and the stars,  looking to seduce you with words of smashing bitterness and hops everlasting. Actually, we're not here to "blow you away with a lupulin cannon," or "peel the enamel off your teeth." East IPA is a clean, drinkable IPA that's packed with flavor and offers a bold balance, not a smack in the head. American hops soar in the bright piney aroma, while East Kent Goldings hops bring the taste of stone fruits and firm bitterness from IPA's ancestral British home. Give our East IPA a try with some rich crab cakes or salmon, strike up a conversation with farmhouse cheddars, and find harmony alongside spicy dishes. East IPA's blend of tradition and exuberance sets the standard for hop-driven deliciousness.

Style: India Pale Ale
Malts: British 2-row, Crisp
Hops: Summit, Celeia, East Kent Golding, Centennial, Cascade, Amarillo
Alcohol by Volume:  6.9%
Original Gravity:  15.6° Plato
Food Pairings: Spicy foods, especially Thai, Indian, Vietnamese, Malaysian, Szechuan, and Mexican dishes; denim jackets, crab cakes, sweet sunglasses, family holidays, and farmhouse cheeses.
Availability: Year-round
Format: 15.5 gal kegs; 5.2 gal kegs; 24/12oz bottles; 12oz cans; 16oz cans

Allie J.
I tried this at JFK airport on our way back home for NY. I should have tried this as soon as we arrived in NY. I liked it a lot, the taste was nice and the price at the bar was not bad. I wish we could have gone to the brewery, next time!
Amanda W.
Duncannon, PA
My husband really enjoys IPAs and this one did not disappoint. While not his favorite, he says it has a great IPA flavor and he’s looking forward to trying other variations from this brewery!
Anjelica M.
I love Brooklyn Brewery's beers! They are some of my favorite IPA's out there!! They also seem to have some of the best selections. All of them taste so different and I have never had one that I did not like! It's a high-quality beer that is worth every penny...and a plus is they are usually not too expensive! :)
Nina B.
Colchester
Solid IPA, but nothing stands out about it more than other IPAs I've had.  I like a big hoppy flavor and this one didn't quite reach my internal IPA bar.  Don't get me wrong though, it was a very drinkable beer and I wouldn't turn my nose up at it if it was offered to me again.
Kimberly B.
Ontario, CA
I visited this brewery once while visiting New York and I absolutely loved the atmosphere and definitely the beer. It was affordable and they had a cute token service at the time. Not sure if they still use the tokens. I would definitely visit again!
Meaghan M.
Brooklyn Brewery is one of my go-to brands nowadays for beer consumption. The taste is always on point and the price is, for the most part, fairly inexpensive.Their East IPA is a nice IPA without too much harshness in flavor. It's a great beer to have on hand.
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Love Brooklyn Brewery! Their IPA is great — nice and hoppy and flavorful without being too bitter. I love that it’s local, and I know the brewery puts a lot of effort into its quality. Try this if you want an IPA that’s not overly strong.
Chanell G.
This is one of my favorite IPS! I love this IPA because it isn’t incredibly hoppy - which is nice! It’s also good because I can find this pretty much anywhere in my local super markets or Whole Foods. Would definitely recommend
Taylor W.
Raleigh, NC
I love Brooklyn brewery. The beers are so tasty and pack a big punch but don’t feel heavy when you drink them. I hate feeling so full when I drink beer and these get you tipsy quick so you don’t have to drink as much
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
Was not a huge fan of this IPA. It had hints of grapefruit and a nice hop level, but it really wasn’t anything new or exciting. Easy to drink, but does not leave you craving another. Probably won’t be buying again.