BY BROOKLYN BREWERY

Months of aging and a gorgeous blend of six malts give the Brooklyn Black Chocolate Imperial Stout its intense rich fullness. Whilst already everything you'd ever want in an Imperial Stout, this well-crafted beauty from Brooklyn Brewery will improve and transform in the bottle for many years to come. Predictably, the deep black-coloured Russian Imperial Stout has intense aromas and flavours of dark chocolate, brown sugar, molasses and a subtle roasted character. Smooth, full and creamy, the Black Chocolate Imperial Stout is absolutely outstanding-especially alongside a cheeky piece of chocolate cake. see more...

Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Omg. If you like stouts this chocolate stout is going to knock you off your rocker. It’s so creamy and smooth and it just melts in your mouth. People get the misconception that stouts are heavy by their nature but they really are not. They’re obviously much richer than say a pale ale but this beer you can drink all year long!
Katie B.
Mont Vernon, NH
All I can say is, “YUM!” I really enjoy a heavy dark beer and this one doesn’t disappoint. It’s a bit pricey, but worth it for what you get. The chocolate notes really stand out. This is a beer I really enjoy in front of the fire during the cold winter month.
Cassanya P.
This is a great, strong, heavy, creamy, thick beer.  It goes good after your meal with dessert or on a cold winter night by the fire. I. Wouldn’t drink this with dinner, as it’s a thick meal in itself and I personally don’t know what I would enjoy along side this other than a simple but sweet dessert, think cookie or brownie. One is good with these guys!
Courtney S.
Cape Coral, FL
I expected to love this as I usually lean towards a stout and typically the darker, the better. But this wasn't on my list of favorites surprisingly. I found it bitter ans sort of flat in flavor. It reminded me of a porter which I am not fond of. Wasn't for me. I do like Brooklyn beer though, so I am still a fan of the company.
Lindsey E.
Look, I don't like this but one of my best friends really does. I can't rate it badly because it's not my taste, especially knowing that he gravitates to it so often. It is thick, with a very rich flavor, and really does taste chocolatey, perhaps more than a regular chocolate stout.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
I know this is one of Brooklyn Brewery's more famous brews, but I'm personally not as big a fan of this stout as I wish I were. Its chocolately flavor is rich and sweet, and can be a little too much on my palate at times. But it's definitely a high quality beer worth trying if you're into stouts.
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
I love a good chocolate stout and this one does not disappoint. it's definitely a full flavored beer. Probably better around the cooler months or as a dessert beer. Pretty heavy though so wouldnt drink more than a few at a time. Will definitely buy again.
Melissa K.
Frankfort, NY
A wonderful seasonal! My favorite winter beer. A sweet stout for winter, drink as a dessert beer or drink with dinner. If you can get your hands on a 4 pack drink 2 and save 2 for the following season; an excellent beer to age.
Catherine P.
Norfolk, VA
If I could give this infinity stars I could. This is a seasonal stout that I look forward to every year. This is my favorite beer in the world. This is a dark beer lovers dream. Tastes more like coffee than chocolate. Old vintages are great too.
Kelly H.
Canton
Not a very good stout. Too bitter and not smooth enough for me. I was kind of disappointed with the chocolate flavor too. I may have had a bad batch, though. I will try again as stout is by far my favorite.