BY BROOKLYN BREWERY

Months of aging and a gorgeous blend of six malts give the Brooklyn Black Chocolate Imperial Stout its intense rich fullness. Whilst already everything you'd ever want in an Imperial Stout, this well-crafted beauty from Brooklyn Brewery will improve and transform in the bottle for many years to come. Predictably, the deep black-coloured Russian Imperial Stout has intense aromas and flavours of dark chocolate, brown sugar, molasses and a subtle roasted character. Smooth, full and creamy, the Black Chocolate Imperial Stout is absolutely outstanding-especially alongside a cheeky piece of chocolate cake. see more...

Olivia H.
Piermont, NY
This beer is extremely thick, almost syrupy. It’s great as a dessert beer or if you only want to have one drink. That said, it is perfect for baking. It makes a mean addition to chocolate cake and is worth buying just for that. The price is alright, but you won’t be buying it often.
Katie B.
Mont Vernon, NH
All I can say is, “YUM!” I really enjoy a heavy dark beer and this one doesn’t disappoint. It’s a bit pricey, but worth it for what you get. The chocolate notes really stand out. This is a beer I really enjoy in front of the fire during the cold winter month.
Carmelle🍍 P.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Brooklyn Brewery Black Chocolate Stout is like a delicious boozy chocolate milk. I want to pour it over vanilla ice cream for an adult milkshake! Brooklyn Brewery Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout
Cassanya P.
This is a great, strong, heavy, creamy, thick beer.  It goes good after your meal with dessert or on a cold winter night by the fire. I. Wouldn’t drink this with dinner, as it’s a thick meal in itself and I personally don’t know what I would enjoy along side this other than a simple but sweet dessert, think cookie or brownie. One is good with these guys!
Jeannie L.
Brooklyn, NY
The Black Chocolate Stout is definitely my favorite from the Brooklyn Brewery line! Tastes like dark chocolate! Amazing imperial stout. I like to enjoy this type of bottle on its own and not with food, but thats only because I want to enjoy it on its own. Unfortunately, its only a seasonal beer.
Mike Z.
Parma, OH
I prefer drinking stouts and porters over pretty much anything else out there nowadays so I guess you could say I set my standards pretty high and this did nothing to impress me but I’d still drink it if it were handed to me. I’ve definitely had worse. Just tasted a little flat and lacking depth.
Courtney S.
Cape Coral, FL
I expected to love this as I usually lean towards a stout and typically the darker, the better. But this wasn't on my list of favorites surprisingly. I found it bitter ans sort of flat in flavor. It reminded me of a porter which I am not fond of. Wasn't for me. I do like Brooklyn beer though, so I am still a fan of the company.
Lindsey E.
Look, I don't like this but one of my best friends really does. I can't rate it badly because it's not my taste, especially knowing that he gravitates to it so often. It is thick, with a very rich flavor, and really does taste chocolatey, perhaps more than a regular chocolate stout.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
I know this is one of Brooklyn Brewery's more famous brews, but I'm personally not as big a fan of this stout as I wish I were. Its chocolately flavor is rich and sweet, and can be a little too much on my palate at times. But it's definitely a high quality beer worth trying if you're into stouts.
Natali H.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I am a huge sucker when it comes to stouts.  They are my favorite. It also means I'm a bit picky when it comes to them. Brooklyn Black Chocolate is one of my favorite guilty pleasures.  The chocolate tones are spot on and it is delightful.  It's dark, it's dreamy, and it's super smooth.