Brooklyn Brand Lager Beer Bottles - 6 CT uploaded by Aydin A.

BY BROOKLYN BRAND

Brooklyn Lager® Brand Beer Bottles.

The Brooklyn Brewery®.

Pre-prohibition style. see more...

Brooklyn Brand Lager Beer Bottles - 6 CT
  • "Although I'm not a huge beer drinker I found this very interesting in a good way." in 1 review
Aydin A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Even though I am typically an IPA or pale ale drinker, I occasionally drink lager and I always keep some for guests. Brooklyn lager is my go to choice for that. You can never go wrong with Brooklyn Lager!
Margaret C.
My favorite simple lager. This is by no means a super crafty IPA with tons of different flavor profiles, but that's not what it's trying to be. This is a beautifully crisp, refreshing lager that I'll never get tired of having on tap.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I don't typically drink lagers, but this is good! It does down smooth, but has a hoppy bitterish aftertaste. The smell is a mixture of caramel and wheat. It is usually pretty cheap, so a good buy when looking for a decent beer at a good price. No complaints here!
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I think that most of what Brooklyn Brewery has going for them is hype and this is not a beer that I would go out of my way to drink. If you are inclined to try it I would say find it on tap then it will be more cool and crisp. If you must try a Brooklyn Brewery beer I would say go for their darker options.
Heather R.
Lebanon, OR
Although I'm not a huge beer drinker I found this very interesting in a good way. It's got a bite of a bite but it goes down smooth. It's definitely something you've got to try. And I'm sure you beer lovers will definitely like this.
Eric G.
Though I don't usually like lagers, especially American lagers, this is a solid, tasty, brecw. Usually I avoid sampler packs that have a lager in them, but instead the Brooklyn lineup sampler benefits from its inclusion. It's an American lager that does not taste like a Budweiser/Miller/Coors.
Diane Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty good beer. They have a brewery that you can take tours in too in Brooklyn,duh. A bit more medium bodied I would say. Not too hoppy.
Courtney M.
San Antonio, TX
My go to beer and I don't usually like beer! It's vegetarian friendly, is a good price and taste pretty good!
Vanessa M.