BY BROOKLYN BRAND

Brooklyn Lager® Brand Beer Bottles.

The Brooklyn Brewery®.

Pre-prohibition style. see more...

• "I would stick with something else " in 1 review
  • "Although I'm not a huge beer drinker I found this very interesting in a good way." in 1 review
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
Happy Hour Expert
I don't typically drink lagers, but this is good! It does down smooth, but has a hoppy bitterish aftertaste. The smell is a mixture of caramel and wheat. It is usually pretty cheap, so a good buy when looking for a decent beer at a good price. No complaints here!
Eric G.
Though I don't usually like lagers, especially American lagers, this is a solid, tasty, brecw. Usually I avoid sampler packs that have a lager in them, but instead the Brooklyn lineup sampler benefits from its inclusion. It's an American lager that does not taste like a Budweiser/Miller/Coors.
Bailie H.
Fountain Vly, CA
Happy Hour Expert
I think that most of what Brooklyn Brewery has going for them is hype and this is not a beer that I would go out of my way to drink. If you are inclined to try it I would say find it on tap then it will be more cool and crisp. If you must try a Brooklyn Brewery beer I would say go for their darker options.
Heather R.
Lebanon, OR
Although I'm not a huge beer drinker I found this very interesting in a good way. It's got a bite of a bite but it goes down smooth. It's definitely something you've got to try. And I'm sure you beer lovers will definitely like this.
Diane Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Pretty good beer. They have a brewery that you can take tours in too in Brooklyn,duh. A bit more medium bodied I would say. Not too hoppy.
Margaret C.
My favorite simple lager. This is by no means a super crafty IPA with tons of different flavor profiles, but that's not what it's trying to be. This is a beautifully crisp, refreshing lager that I'll never get tired of having on tap.
Courtney M.
San Antonio, TX
My go to beer and I don't usually like beer! It's vegetarian friendly, is a good price and taste pretty good!
Megan P.
Southaven, MS
Good but not the best. I would stick with something else
Vanessa M.