Brooklyn Bean Roastery Maple Sleigh Coffee K-Cups, 12 count, (Pack of 6) uploaded by JoAnne O.

BY BROOKLYN BEAN ROASTERY

5% acidity. No artificial colors or preservatives. Contains the mother. Non GMO project verified. USDA organic. At Tree of Life we're deeply rooted in the natural foods industry. Generations of families turn us for purity integrity and terrific taste without compromise. Our Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is created from a blend of fresh whole apples that have been fermented and converted into vinegar by a natural process. Aged to mellow perfection Tree of Life Organic Apple Cider Vinegar is a uniquely subtle vinegar unaltered by any cooking or filtering process. Its delicate flavor will enhance your favorite salad dressings sauces and marinades as well as any recipe that calls for vinegar. Certified organic by Quality Assurance International. To learn more about our company and products visit us at treeoflife.com. 100% guarantee. Features Tree Of Life Vinegar Apple Cider Capacity - 128 Oz. Ingredients Raw Unfiltered Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Diluted with Water to 5%. see more...

JoAnne O.
I wanted to try a new coffee, and these were on sale at my grocery store for $6-perfect timing for trials (and I love flavored coffee). This did not disappoint. The aroma is sweet and inviting and the coffee is delicious too. I might also mention that it kept me awake (my primary reason for drinking coffee at night), and it was not overly sweet. I will definitely buy again and try other flavors!
Melissa A.
Warren, MI
I was drawn in by the striking packaging, but I'm SO glad I bought this on a whim! Flavored coffees can be hit or miss, but this is one is absolutely perfect, packed with delicious maple flavor that tastes natural, never chemical-y or artificial, but also doesn't overwhelm the flavor of the actual coffee. It's just the right balance. I love it as a treat, and I can't wait to try the brand's other varieties.
Suzanne C.
These were very good! I loved the taste of the coffee!! I am a first time customer and I really enjoyed the nice flavor! It definitely met my expectations!! I would buy them again in the future!! Yummy!!
Alison N.
This coffee is amazing! Smooth, and a natural maple taste but not too overpowering. I like a lot of the k cups from this brand!
jackie s.
Franklin, TN
Love k cups a lot of different favors my favorite is Carmel it is so good I like it in my coffee