Brooklinen

We aren’t old textile industry experts, we were people just like you looking for something super simple: a place to buy beautiful and ridiculously comfortable sheets that didn’t cost an arm and a leg.

Our approach is simple: Quality is the most important thing. The products just need to be awesome. Second, we wanted to manufacture responsibly with top quality materials. And finally, try our best to offer products at accessible prices.

Are these percale sheets worth the money? I’d love to get linen, but those are super expensive—I really just need a white sheet set that keeps me cool.
What is the best sale you have seen on Brooklinen?
What's the best way to soften up Brooklinen percale sheets?
Start your review of Brooklinen!
How would you rate this product?
Anneliese  T.
Sacramento, CA
Brooklinen uploaded by Anneliese  T.
I have a towel set from Brooklinen...WOW. The towels are the perfect size, plush, and soft. I have had them for about 6-7 months now and they are still as soft as they were the first day. The towels make you feel as if you’re at the spa. Not sure I can go back to a different brand!
Choia X.
Maplewood, MN
Brooklinen uploaded by Choia X.
Bomb pillows! I sleep so well on these and I am super picky. Before Brooklinen, the only pillow that worked was my middle-school/childhood pillow which deflated to nothing. Guests love these pillows when they come over. Expensive, but worth a good night’s rest!
Brook G.
Brooklinen uploaded by Brook G.
Brooklyn and has the best buttery soft sheets and they ship on straight to your door that comes in beautiful patterns super affordable pricing I recommend them for anyone who's looking to upgrade their bedroom it's 830 bedroom I like them because I can get as many as I want and swap them out and send it back if it doesn't work for my room or my coloring
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Brooklinen uploaded by Rosie N.
I've been looking for sheets that are a perfect balance for me and my bf when we sleep since I like smooth and he likes anything that can keep his body cool. The classic sheets from Brooklinen are fantastic! They had a 15% off so I jump on and bought the core sheet set in graphite which includes a fitted, flat, and 2 pillow shams. The queen size fits great and has a bit more space just in case. It felt crisp and cool when we slept on it. The classic core set goes for $139. And we also bought a pair of king size pillow shams for $56. Overall, love this brand and I will only buy my sheets from them moving forward!
Vanessa F.
Brooklinen is a great company made in NYC! I love supporting small local businesses! I’ve purchased a mattress and some sheets from them for the guest bedroom and everyone loves the quality of them! Very soft and forgiving
Alyssa B.
San Antonio, TX
Great place online to shop for blankets and any bedding sheets. Love their quality and super comfy bed sheets.
Ivana C.
Most amazing sheets and bedding!!! Soft, long lasting, keeps color well. My sleep has transformed since investing in these sheets. Can’t wait to try more products.
Erin L.
Denver
Love these sheets - now I know why so many influencers promote them. Found them on a podcast - won’t use anything else since.
Amber N.
Hamilton Sq, NJ
I purchased my king sheets in grey from Brooklinen and I’m absolutely obsessed. The quality is amazing. They ship extremely quick too. Website was user friendly. There’s a lot of package options to explore. Def recommend!
Adrian R.
Sheet set: I have the luxe set and it's super soft and keeps me cool enough at night! However, I was disappointed that there is only a nice seam on one side. Towels: I have the super plush towels and they are very thick and soft. However, they were expensive for towels and the seam on one unraveled almost immediately.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...