BY BROODY CHICK

• How often are we to apply these? 1 Answers
  • Wondering if this actually works? my son is 9 months old ...3 Answers
Miji K.
Columbia, KY
Really like this wonderful, safe alternative to Vicks Vapo-rub. It is made with high quality essential oils and helps to ease congestion in even small babies. For very young, delicate skin you can dilute it even more by mixing with a little coconut oil. It really helped my baby girl when she was stuffed up - and a little goes a long way!
Meg H.
Sacramento, CA
Basically a homeopathic version of vapo rub. Make sure you only place on the chest or back of your little one and keep away from their mouths and noses. Decent smell, good after a bath to ease congestion.
Erica C.
Works amazing on my toddler who gets allergies and cold from a stuffy nose. Highly recommend but make sure to check with your pediatrician.
Samantha L.
Highly recommend for children who are always sick or congested. Helps to ease and soothe the baby.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Is a really good product to try for babies who have problems with congestion
Nitzia G.
Dinuba, CA
Does this really works?, I tried using Vicks before but it doesn't seem to help with the congestion
Bethany f.
Martinsburg, WV
Wondering if this actually works? my son is 9 months old and he has a runny nose and cough, I've tried vicks but doesn't seem to be helping him at all.
Sylvia U.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have never heard of this. Where do you buy it?
Erica C.
How often are we to apply these?