BROO Thickening Conditioner uploaded by Christina G.

BY BROO

BRÖÖ THICKENING CONDITIONER

• Our ultra-performing, “thickening mixology” taps barley protein to bodify, amplify and volumize.
  • Infused with extracts of Aloe leaf, to soothe.
  • Topped with caffeine to stimulate the scalp, and wake up those follicles!
  • THICKENING conditioner takes a shot of our natural alternative to silicone, for effortless detangling, and weightless gloss
  • The Scent? Our intoxicating Citrus Crème 100% natural scent smells awesome, not like beer! We promise.
  • Natural notes of Orange, Grapefruit, and Vanilla Cream
  • pH-balanced, COLOR-SAFE, VEGAN, No animal testing

Buy on iHerb
Miranda G.
Evansville, IN
My hair responded very well to this thickening conditioner. I normally don’t use a conditioner often because my hair is so fine & thin but I could use this conditioner everytime I wash my hair it doesn’t weight it down throughout the day
M B.
Miramar Beach , FL
Great volume. I love that it’s thick enough that I can put it on at the beginning of my shower and leave it on to rise off last. It doesn’t weigh my hair down. I do wish they made bigger bottles and that it was easier to find in stores.
Christina G.
El Paso
I love the smell... a little goes a long way!! This product is good for fine hair!! It does seem to add volume!!
Lily A.
My hair looks stiff and unmanageable after use even after blow drying. not worth the price in my opinion. It looks moisturing but it really isn’t especially for my dry colored hair. I’m not sure if it will work better for virgin hair.