BY BROO

Need a daily detox for hair and scalp? Feel the buzz with BRÖÖ INVIGORATING CONDITIONER

• Our ultra-performing, “invigorating mixology” taps peppermint to refresh, energize, and tingle.
  • Infused with extracts of Aloe leaf, to soothe.
  • Topped with caffeine to stimulate the scalp, and wake up those follicles!
  • INVIGORATING conditioner takes a shot of our natural alternative to silicone, for daily hair rehab.
  • The Scent? Our intoxicating Malted Mint 100% natural scent smells awesome, not like beer! We promise.
  • Natural notes of mint, geranium and rosemary
  • pH-balanced, COLOR-SAFE, VEGAN, No animal testing

• Is this similiar to a clarifying shampoo?1 Answers
Buy on Target
johanna g.
I use this profuct for when my scalp is feeling dry and itchy. Its really good for treating dandruff. While washing it off my hair feels so silky and soft. But it takes a while to completely wash off. The tingles feel nice on my scalp and leaves it feeling minty and fresh. But the problem is, my hands feel it too. And it feels too strong and it doesnt go away for a while. Even after i hop out of the shower.
Maya C.
Ann Arbor, MI
This stuff is great. I'm mixed and my hair is natural so I'm always always trying new things to see what my hair likes best. This conditioner feels great but you must not forget to work it in to a little lather. I like to leave it on for at least 5 minutes to really feel the peppermint affect my scalp. My curls are always defined and soft after I rinse this out of my hair. I love it!
Paige D.
Palm Coast, FL
Definitely feel the "tingling" not impressed with the conditioning. I really have nothing to say because the product really didn't leave me with much to say... I guess for $3.00 I can't complain.
Carly S.
Lompoc, CA
I think it would feel amazing invigorating and like a little dance on my scalp would be fulfilled an simply wonderful especially satisfying !
Amber B.
Mountain Park, OK
Awesome product. I have a super dry itchy scalp and this made it feel amazing. It was super relaxing to use and the tingling was great
Katie P.
St Petersburg, FL
Is this similiar to a clarifying shampoo?