MakeupFace MakeupBronzerBobbi Brown
Bronzing Powder - # 1 Golden Light-8g/028oz

Bronzing Powder - # 1 Golden Light-8g/0.28oz

A soft matte, silky smooth bronzerRefined texture & effortlessly glides onto skinImmediately imparts skin a natural tan lookUses year round for a sun-kissed healthy toneAvailable with different shades to suit you

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bronzing Powder - # 1 Golden Light-8g/0.28oz!
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Nice product. No offensive perfumes. However, it just does not show up on my tan/olive skin. Probably better on lighter skin colors.
Pamela D.
Lancaster
Bobby Brown bronzing powder is great I have a couple of her bronzing highlighters and powders whites great on my skin tone and it lasts all day and that is what you are looking for when you’re using a bronzing powder.
Ayesha J.
I haven't bought Bobbi Brown in quite a while but from what I remember its pretty nice! Definitely buildable and stays on for a fair amount of time. Super easy to blend into your foundation and doesnt feel heavy. Not 100% sure if I would buy again due to the price.
Dela K.
Ames, IA
Such a great bronzer. Good consistency and glided onto skin. Very buildable and great formula to give you the perfect bronzer.
Natalie C.
This product is great! I really like it is is easy to apply and fits my skin type great! I would definitely buy this again, I love that it has a mirror as well. I will definitely be buying this again
Elly B.
Alice
I just love it. It’s amazing and works really well on my skin. It’s best for medium to dark tones and it just helps with looking nice and chiseled in just the right way.
Alli P.
Jacksonville
I love this for having a lighter complexion and wanting a more natural look this does it. In the winter this is the perfect little pop to ad without put looking wild.
Tasha D.
Wakefield, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
Wonderful bronzer and great color for my light medium skin tone. Not patchy and blends easily. Purchased several times. Can be used for both contour and bronzing. I would recommend for all levels...beginners to experts.
Ashley D.
Oceanside, NY
Love bobbi brown. Always has great quality products. Makes my face look smooth and flawless
Lilly V.
I think the first time that I ever wore bronzer, it was this one of my moms! Then as I grew up, I learned how costly it was😩.. One of my best friends has darker skin than I do, so the BOBBI bronzer she owns is too dark for me to cover my face. I usually use hers for a contour and it is the best! I wish the sold smaller sizes of the bronzer, so that i could use it strictly for contouring..

Looking for your answer?