Bronzer Palette uploaded by Vannesa C.Bronzer Palette uploaded by Vannesa C.Bronzer Palette uploaded by Daren I.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This beautiful bronzer palettes holds 4 gorgeous shades to mix and match throughout the year for a custom-blended glow. With a mixture of matte and shimmer finishes, you can achieve a professional look every time. The pigmented colors are great for contouring, shading, sculpting, and highlighting. see more...

Vannesa C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product it contains 4 different browns allowing you to mix and match. The pallet brings 2 matte and 2 shimmers to contur and highlight your face. The colors are easy to blend allowing for a natural look. Also starting with a light hand and adding more to intense the look. I use a elf sculpting face brush to apply the color then blend with the elf cheek cream&powder brush definelty love this pallet!
Savannah N.
Rome
I haven’t used it on myself but I have used it on other people and it looks great. I think it is good for people who are learning how to contour because it isn’t harsh but it is buildable! And it is very affordable! I would definitely recommend it especially for lighter skin colors.
Lea W.
S Plainfield, NJ
The tones in this pallet are surprisingly flattering! Although it is a little patchy, the pallet makes up for in pigmentation. The price is unbeatable and well worth it for any beginner at makeup. I would recommend this product to anyone starting to use makeup.
Grace P.
Beautiful pallet! And amazing price! What can been that! It has a great choice of shades and is perfect for those who want bonzer and that gorgous sun-kissed look but don't want to pay $50 for it. I love it!
morgan m.
Jonesboro, GA
I got this palette today and one thing I LOVE right off the bat is that it had a mirror in it. One thing I hate right of the bat is that I cannot actually bronze my face with any of the colors. (I got the deep palette) the highlights in the palette are amazing though. So I did not completely waste money. Also, it was only $6 so yeah.
Dreama N.
Miami, OK
This is the only bronzer pallet I use to be honest. All my make up products are elf. 1 because they are cheap and 2 because they work so good and come out looking good for such a cheap price!
Sammi B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I think had purchased an old pallett, because I could not get any color to show through and after about 10 minuets of trying to get some contour on my cheeks, I ended up just looking dirty
Kea S.
Bay St Louis, MS
It comes in the cutest quad palette with 4 different shades! Totally worth the buy! Brushes on smooth and doesn't have a chalky finish. Not to much shine, but subtle nonetheless.
luisa c.
Jamaica , OK
I love this. It's easy for me especially I don't know my completion color. I get to mix and mingle. Since fall I get an little lighter and the summer an bit darker
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
I would not recommend this product. I bought it because I thought the colors were pretty and the price was very low. I found this product to be very disappointed. The powders were patchy and very hard to blend. I don’t recommend this.
Katherine Anne C.
Abu Dhabi
Is this good how is the pigmentation and it will last long???