Bronzer Palette uploaded by Daren I.Bronzer Palette uploaded by Vannesa C.Bronzer Palette uploaded by Vannesa C.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This beautiful bronzer palettes holds 4 gorgeous shades to mix and match throughout the year for a custom-blended glow. With a mixture of matte and shimmer finishes, you can achieve a professional look every time. The pigmented colors are great for contouring, shading, sculpting, and highlighting. see more...

Vannesa C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product it contains 4 different browns allowing you to mix and match. The pallet brings 2 matte and 2 shimmers to contur and highlight your face. The colors are easy to blend allowing for a natural look. Also starting with a light hand and adding more to intense the look. I use a elf sculpting face brush to apply the color then blend with the elf cheek cream&powder brush definelty love this pallet!
Jasmine Y.
Fairfield, CA
I hit pan on all 4 shades in this palette. This is by far one of my favorite bronzers in general! I truly believe it outperforms my Benefit cheek products and it's a fraction of the price. You get four shades for only 6 dollars which is insane. If I were to ever recommend a bronzer, it would be this.
Angie C.
Nothing describes summer better than a good bronzer!!! I live the glow this gives to my face. I have medium skin complexion and I can go to deep dark in a beat lol so I stay away from the sun and use other alternatives like elf bronzer to give me that goddess look I love . Affordable easy to find and great quality !!
Yessenia L.
Best drugstore brand hands down ! It's so affordable and the pigment in this palette an literally comprare to other high end brands ! It's so good , and like I said before really affordable! I would totally recommend this product and all the products this brand carries.
Emily N.
Creighton , PA
Great bronzer contour palette to use to figure out what undertone works best for you! And it's such a cheap price but good quality product. I think it works really well for most skin tones and I know a lot of my deeper melanin babes where these colors as transition shadows!
Maritsa S.
Fresno, CA
Great for contouring and love how it has different shades for different skin types. Yes, the downside is that it can break easily but what I love about this is that you can pop out any shade and replace it if you run out of one.
Rebekah B.
2 shimmers and 2 matte bronzes. I loved this because you could choose between a warm or cool tone bronzer. I loved this SO MUCH. I literally ran out of every color. Can't wait to get a new one
Halie J.
I believe these browsers are very nice, ecspecially for the prize. They do take a little work to blend, but they do look nice on the skin and add a beautiful bronze!
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
His palette is really nice and pigmented but I really feel like the colors are all the same and the only difference is if one color is cool vs. warm
Galilea H.
If I don't use my chocolate bar from too face I use this palette to go over my cream contour because it is perfect to bronze up my face
Katherine Anne C.
Abu Dhabi
Is this good how is the pigmentation and it will last long???