Ulta's Bronzer Brush feature large soft bristles that come to a tapered point to apply all-over bronze or targeted contour areas of face.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bronzer Brush!
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This is one of the best brushes I've ever purchased. It reminds me of a dupe for the Marc Jacobs brush but maybe like, a tenth of the price. I have nothing bad to say about this. I use it every day and it keeps its shape and its easy to clean and no bristles have fallen out. 100% recommended.
Dry
I really enjoy using this brush. It is big, soft, and fluffy. I like the way it blends out my bronzer. It can also be used as a powder brush.
Dry, Sensitive
Quezon City
I love to bronze up this summer and this bronzer brush is always on #mymakeupbag along with my SEPHORA COLLECTION Microsmooth Blush Duo . This brush was given to me by my aunt along with other brushes of the same collection and they glide in smoothly.
I recommend this for all those who want a brush that works under a budget.
I recommend this for all those who want a brush that works under a budget.
Oily, Mature