MakeupFace MakeupBronzerPhysicians Formula
Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer

Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer

Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer

[product:physicians-formula-bronze-booster-glow-boosting-pressed-bronzer-93] when looking at the pictures i realized the lighter color looks darker and the darker shade looks much lighter. Did they just get mixed up?
Im curious does anyone know if this is any good? I need a new bronzer and am looking for a cheaper alternative!
This is my go to drug store bronzer when I’m in a pinch and can’t make it to Ulta. What’s your drug store choice when it comes to bronzers ?
Start your review of Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer!
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer uploaded by Jaclyn W.
Review for: Light to Medium
This is a solid bronzer. It really gives you some color and would probably be good for contouring. It's a matte finish with a tiny bit of sparkle. This would work great for the summer when i have some color and need to bring my face up to par with my body.
Cynthia C.
Wheaton, IL
Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer uploaded by Cynthia C.
My absolute favorite bronzer , I pick this over a high end any time . You can build it up or down it’s just perfect 😉
Kaitlyn G.
Brownsville, TX
Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer uploaded by Kaitlyn G.
Physicians formula bronzers are so bomb! They are so amazing and pigment! So easy to apply and so natural. I really recommend it!
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Medium to Dark
As you can tell this has been used a lot! I mainly use this on my chest, neck and shoulders in the summer. It givesva beautiful shimmer when I get tan and doesn't look over the top. It's long lasting and affordable, I'd definitely buy again.
Ellie C.
Vancouver, WA
Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer uploaded by Ellie C.
BUTTER BRONZER REVIEW!!! I couldn’t find the butter bronzer on here so I’m just going to leave a review on this one. Smells amazing, blends like an actual dream, so soft and beautiful. I’ve gone through 3 of them (they can shatter easily during travel so be careful)
Jessica P.
Stockton
Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer uploaded by Jessica P.
Review for: Light to Medium
I wanted to like this bronzer but it’s sheer and you really need to layer it on to see it
Michelle K.
Salisbury, NC
I use this every day and it gives me a light color without going too dark. Works well with my sensitive skin.
Maryann G.
Tucson, AZ
This bronzer is my go to! It blends out beautifully and wears really well. The powder is fine and easy to work with! The brush that comes in the compact is actually pretty decent which makes this great for traveling too. I don't use any other brand!
bonnie L.
BALDWIN PARK, CA
Review for: Medium to Dark
Super nice bronzer that i still use to this day. However now i reach for more matte bronzers and the shade is too deep for me now.
shakeeta H.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
I feel like this product isn't enough to bronze my skin....I feel like they need to step it up with being diverse to all skin shades..... I looked in several beauty supply stores and ulta....they gotta get better with the shades for women of color...I give it a 3 stars because of the fact that I like the packaging they must do better Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Adriana A.
il y a un an
Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer when looking at the pictures i realized the lighter color looks darker and the darker shade looks much lighter. Did they just get mixed up?