MakeupFace MakeupBronzerPhysicians Formula
Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Airbrushing Bronzing Veil Deluxe Edition

Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Airbrushing Bronzing Veil Deluxe Edition

by Physicians Formula

Glow-Boosting Airbrushing Bronzing Veil Deluxe Edition

Does this need multiple applications to show?
Does this make your face look glittery or just glowy?
Looking for a new bronzer. Any one try [product:physicians-formula-bronze-booster-glow-boosting-airbrushing-bronzing-veil-deluxe-edition] ?
Start your review of Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Airbrushing Bronzing Veil Deluxe Edition!
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Airbrushing Bronzing Veil Deluxe Edition uploaded by Betzabe C.
Review for: Light to Medium
Love the color of this bronzer and texture its affordable and you can find this at Walmart or ulta i recommend this product and brand its easy to blend on face
G. V.
Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Airbrushing Bronzing Veil Deluxe Edition uploaded by G. V.
Review for: Light to Medium
Sorry about my picture on this one but there is not denying I love this product, it’s perfect bronze you can add and add it leaves a perfect look and it’s for all color skin I believe, I will recommend this product!
mona M.
enola
Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Airbrushing Bronzing Veil Deluxe Edition uploaded by mona M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Medium to Dark
this is one of my favorite bronzers it’s so easy to put on and it just gives you the best look to look tan if you don’t want to be tanning outside and it’s just perfect
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Airbrushing Bronzing Veil Deluxe Edition uploaded by Amber F.
Review for: Light to Medium
I like this but I don’t like how much you have to build it up. When I use this, I normally have to dip into the pan a good 5-7 times. It’s very pretty and makes your skin look sun kissed but you definitely have to be patient with it. I would not pay full price for this (I got it for $2.99 at TJ Maxx luckily).
Yairubi O.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Airbrushing Bronzing Veil Deluxe Edition uploaded by Yairubi O.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Light to Medium
I love this bronzer with madness, it makes my skin look Caribbean it is very soft and delicate, it has particles of shine that makes it look like highlight!❤️ easy to blend, is amazing formula
Dawn B.
Troutville, VA
I love this product. It doesn't dry out your face and adds a subtle summer glow. Great for those who don't tan their face in the sun, tanning bed, or spray tan.
Lysha P.
Converse, TX
Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Airbrushing Bronzing Veil Deluxe Edition uploaded by Lysha P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Light to Medium
Really love this product as it gives me that natural looking glow; not too harsh but just the right amount of color! Super easy to blend out on the skin, as well! Love the packaging, definitely going to be a continuous purchase of mine!
Kim P.
Mashpee
Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Airbrushing Bronzing Veil Deluxe Edition uploaded by Kim P.
Review for: Light to Medium
This is my favorite glitter bronzer. A little goes a long way. Great for nights out, looks great on neck, shoulders & chest as well! I am a Bronzer Specialist!! I mean look at that color!!
Michelle M.
Ambridge, PA
Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Airbrushing Bronzing Veil Deluxe Edition uploaded by Michelle M.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Light to Medium
I love this bronzer! The color isn’t orange or too brown it’s just right for my skin tone. The finish is also amazing, it gives me an air brush finish without a filter. Physicians formula is my favorite drug store brand and rarely disappoints me.
Wendy K.
Monroeville
I love this bronzer.It gives me that beautiful youthful glow.So far this is the best bronzer that works for my complexion.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica C.
Arlington, WA
il y a 2 ans
Fran R. il y a 10 mois
I have it in the medium to dark color. It’s my favorite and I use it everyday. Applies naturally
Anna K.
il y a 3 ans
Is Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Airbrushing Bronzing Veil Deluxe Edition good? What this one do you use for: as bronzer or highlight?
Nancy S. il y a 3 ans
It is gorgeous you can honestly use it for both. It so perfect for summer it just gives you this beautiful bronze glow but no glitter. It's so stunning beats out any highend bronzer I have ever used.