BY GLO SKIN BEAUTY

3.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Seamless mineral makeup bronzer for color enhancement that adds a warm, natural sun-kissed glo to any complexion. Dust bronzer on lightly to add color and contour or apply liberally to face and body for a no-consequence sun-tanned glo. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Glo skin
Jennifer M.
I like this bronzer enough to use it up but I will not be repurchasing. Its pigmented so you have to apply with a light hand. In the summer it works for my tanned skin, but when I’m pale again this will be too orange. Initially I swirled the highlighter with the bronzer until I figured out to use them separately. The highlighter side is pretty much full and the bronzer is nearly gone. It’s great for sensitive skin and lasts all day on the skin. For the price and because of the sheen and darkness, I would not repurchase again. That’s more a personal preference because I prefer less shine to my bronzers so they look natural and just like a touch of sun.