Bronx Colors Lip Liner Pencil - Mauve

by Bronx Colors

Lip Liner Pencil - Only at ULTA!This Bronx Colors Lip Liner Pencil glides easily, for day-long definition and rich, creamy color. Your lipstick lasts longer and looks fresh for hours. Change your look from natural pink or orange, or make your own color combination to suit your perfect look! - Lip Liner Pencil

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bronx Colors Lip Liner Pencil - Mauve!
Dallas
Bronx Colors Lip Liner Pencil - Mauve uploaded by Susan W.
The formula is creamy and stays put but the colors aren’t true to match. I ordered mauve but is more brown than mauve. I can say it goes on well but I have Wet N Wild that do the same for half the price. I will not repurchase this product.
I absolutely love this color! It's a few shade darker than my natural lip color. I bought at Ulta for $4. It was my first time trying on this lip pencil so I was expecting it to last a bit longer than it did. But I love the color!