BY BONNER BROTHER'S

Rinse out easily

Dries quickly

No flaking

80% VOC

BB Pump It Up Spritz Regular dries quickly and keeps hair in place. This spritz was designed for no flaking and rinses out easily.

• Pump it Up Gold or Regular? Which one do you use?1 Answers
Brianna C.
Very old school product that still works to this day. I’ve been using this product for my feed in braids and it works great. I wouldn’t use this often because it is extreme hold and can take your hair out it you use or remove improperly.
Kristie A.
My daughter is mixed with thick, kinky, frizzy and unmanageable hair. Every time she gets her hair braided, she has little fly a ways popping out of every braid (all over). I started purchasing Bronner Brother's Pump It Up Styling Spritz a few years ago and this product is amazing. I soak each of her braids and use the blow drier on low to dry them. Her braids stay in place all day.
Kristin Ann S.
This is my favorite hairspray to get from Kroger. It keeps an updo in place & scrunch curls w heat good. It does get crunchy. It’s less than $5. My last one the pump was messed up so I poured it into an old hairspray bottle I had laying around -problem solved- this is old school hairspray. It washes out pretty easily shampoo 2X & make sure you are using a leave in, in addition to Creme rinse. It will dry out your hair w all that alcohol in it.
Meterra E.
This holds your hair fr. But it doesn't hold everything because of how it sprays so you'd have to spray a lot. And I don't like the crisp feeling after even though it doesn't look crisp.
Serenity W.
Spritz leaves my hair in place and it doesn’t frizz up. I love to use it when I do my braids because it leaves no flyaways. It last all day long and doesn’t leave my hair flakey.
Tiffany
Suwanee, GA
This spritz will definitely hold your style, but it will also dry your hair out. If you are going to use it, I recommend washing the spritz out within a few days.
Jasmine G.
When you want a nice hold this gets the job done it never fails me. This product has been around for a long time i would recommend this for any updos.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
This spray works pretty good but the Gold version is better. This only holds a bit, for a long hold you would want to go with the Pump it Up Gold!
Amanda J.
Calif City, CA
Giving it 5 stars because it will hold your hair in place all day...but it does tend to make your hair dry and flakey.
Chelsey J.
This product is great.. would not recommend using it after relaxing it burns for a bit.. besides if you going to cut your hair and have hot iron your hair in curls it would be a great reason to use keeps your hair firm. What i dislike about this product it contains alcohol.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Pump it Up Gold or Regular? Which one do you use?

Amazon