Bronner Bros. BB Super Gro with Vitamin E

BB Super Gro with Vitamin E: Amazing hair and scalp treatment Double strength Rich in proteins Sage and sulfur Coconut oil see more...

• I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to use it? Do i just ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can buy this product in ... Be the first to answer!
  • This might be a weird question, but can this product be used for ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Jeimie O.
LaGrange, KY
I've been using it since I was a little girl. You can tell how great a product is by the length of time it lasts on the market. I'm now 26 years old and it's still around. I still use it almost every day and my hair is extra long. I did quit using it for a short period of time to try other hair products, but hair hair just felt dry and frizzy most of the time. This keeps my hair looking good and it's light weight. I can use it after I wash my hair and it makes my hair curly. I LOVE IT!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I swear by this product and I found it at the $1 store! It's absolutely amazing for hair re growth and re building strength and shine. It is really thick so a little bit goes a long way. I use it after my showers while my hair is still wet to avoid having oily hair in the morning. It's helped my kids hair grow longer and it's the best thing I've found!
Nesh H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hair aid of all time! I've literally been using this stuff since I was a baby. It's taken me through rough times & grew my hair from nothing & also back again from extreme damage. I live by this products results. I recommend it strongly to everyone.
Katie B.
Oak Hill, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product! I have been coloring and bleaching my hair for years and so my ends are always dead and in need of a great product. It's very thick and you only need a small amount. I use it just on my ends to give moisture and promote hair growth.
Monay D.
I absolutely love this grease. I'be been using this grease for a half a month and I have seen growth. I brought This grease at a local beauty store and I haven't regretted it one bit. The scent is just the best. I would recommend This grease to others
Heidi S.
Griffin, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So this was recommended to me to help with my eczema scalp aftermath. The scaling and itching is terrible but a teeny but of Super Fro helps. It's cheap and should last a long time since I only need a 93rd bit at a time.
Shante H.
Richmond , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love how this works it does work wonders to your hair like if you have a breakage from a braid out you could use this to help grow it back the scent of it smells good to me It's not a very bad smell
meghan m.
De Soto, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably the worst hair product every! It made with "vasaline" it's grease and it's hard and it's very hard to wash it out there no way you can put this on your whole scalp.
Sparkle P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is CLASSIC! I've been using this stuff on my hair since I was a little girl! I have natural 4C hair that has always had a problem with drying out and breaking off. With this awesome product, my hair stays healthy and smells amazing!
Lila B.
lebanon, TN
I used this product a lot when I had short hair and it actually worked really well to get my hair back to medium length. I personally don't like how greasy it is and the smell is okay, however that's really besides the point. It does what it says it will!
Henry P.
Los Angeles
does it work on men?
Annie V.
Where can I purchase this product?
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
What store can I find this at?
Lannah C.
Tucson, AZ
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to use it? Do i just put it on my roots before I sleep and wash it out in the morning?
Asha S.
Does it leave a greasy film in your hair?