Bronner Bros. 4 Naturals Slick-It Pomade uploaded by Lindsay M.

Bronner Bros. 4 Naturals Slick-It Pomade

4 Naturals Slick-It Pomade: Gives relaxed look Long-lasting hold Super-slick hold Controls moisture Conditions see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lindsay M.
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The BEST I have came across! I have been using this for a couple of years now and I love it, it's the only stuff that keeps my hair laid down when it works properly. Love the smell and like how it doesn't melt into your hair like most edge controls and also keeps its hold!
Krishae  J.
Krishae J.
Nashville, TN
This has a nice hold. it does not get messy and it is very manageable! great product
TaSheka S.
TaSheka S.
This is the best pomade i have ever used... not greasy and very manageable....
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
This is a wonderful pomade! The 4 Naturals Slick-It Pomade: Gives relaxed look Long-lasting hold Super-slick hold Controls moisture and w orks fantastic !
Holley L.
Holley L.
Oakdale, TN
This is a great,great pomade! Feels like a real pomade should, doesn't flake, doesn't create that weird,slick split in your hair that gel does, and it holds down all day. I use this when I want to slick my mohawk back, and I've given it to my brother to smooth his undercut down.
I picked this up just on a whim and it was great. If you're looking for a good pomade to smooth your hair back, or to smooth down edges, give this a shot!
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
Is this sticky or messy?