Broncolin Honey Syrup Dietary Supplement uploaded by Carla C.Broncolin Honey Syrup Dietary Supplement uploaded by Carla C.Broncolin Honey Syrup Dietary Supplement uploaded by Beatriz R.

BY BRONCOLIN

With natural plant extracts ; see more...

• Did anyone have an allergic reaction to it?2 Answers
Jenny D.
Bell, CA
This product is amazing. I love honey flavored remedies. I would get it in Walmart or a drugstore. It was at a decent price. I love their other products too and it helps my coughs a lot. I'm really satisfied with the product.
Carla C.
Atlanta , Georgia
Naturalmente si eres una mama como yo que no le quieres dar tanto medicamento a tus pequeños con Broncolin una cucharada de esta miel y les calma esa tos
giselle s.
anaheim, CA
Love love love this, i used it on my son as he was growing up and it always worked great. He never complained about the taste since the main ingredient is honey. I wouldn't use it on babies under 2 but anyone else this works wonders especially when you have that dry painfull cough.
Sharon  V.
This is the best cough medicine ever. I had pneumonia and not even the prescription cough syrup helped me. Then somebody told me about this so I tried it. It is all natural and it stopped the cough. IT isn't always easy to find in stores here but you can get it online so I try to keep some around "just in case".
Laura V.
This is great for cough and cold symptoms and also the propolis is great for bronchial cough and asthma related cough. I have asthma and got a really bad cough and my lungs felt so tired and heavy from the coughing I felt like I couldn't breathe and I didn't have money at that time to go to the doctor and pay for the medicines. So I looked up natural remedies and came across this medicine and I looked up reviews and a lot of people recommended it so I went right away to buy it and came home and took it right away and omg this product saved my life. I've continued to use it now whenever I get a cold or if I get a sore throat this cures it right away. Also it tastes good it has a cool and refreshing taste. If you find the consistency to be too thick for you try brewing a cup of mint/peppermint tea and mixing a spoon of the broncolin into your cup and it will dilute into the tea.
Beatriz R.
This is the first thing we get at home whenever cough and colds attack.I know Broncolin since I was a girl back in my country. My dad used to give it to my siblings and I whenever we had cough or cold symptoms and we always got fast relief. Now I use it with my son and his father also likes to take it when sick. The honey and eucalyptus combination in this syrup soothes your throat, and this helps you to relax it and allow it to heal. It even relieves from running nose. Highly recommendable if you like more natural alternatives on OTC supplements.
Ariel J.
Chula Vista, CA
If you've ever woken up in the morning feeling discomfort in your throat then this is the product you need to go to for immediate relief. Broncolin Honey syrup is the best at relieving itchy, scratchy, sore throats that we get from time to time. It has the natural ingredients of honey, lemon, and for extra power and effectiveness I recommend adding cinnamon given the fact that cinnamon is a natural decongestant and antioxidant ingredient.
My spouse and I took this product (the Broncolin with a little more yellow in the label) and felt like it was TOO STRONG. I am a small adult and my spouse is much larger, but both of use felt like maybe only 1/4 tsp (just enough to barely coat the throat) or only external use is appropriate (not 1 tsp as labeled). I think that it is better to play it safe and use externally only. Some websites say that some of the ingredients are toxic. I did NOT like the dizziness and change in heart-lung circulation. I regretted taking this product. I had to dilute afterwards by drinking milk, water, and eating burnt toast for the charcoal effect.
Leticia M.
This is such a life saver when I have a cough/sore throat. It has a strong herbal honey taste that I cut with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. However, this works wonders and provides more relief than any other cough syrup I have ever tried. i high recommend it.
krystal ☺.
This is great if you have a sore throat or cough. It is all natural and leaves a strong mintyish taste.
Luz  B.
Galt, Ca
Did anyone have an allergic reaction to it?