Bromley Green Tea Bags uploaded by Cory K.

BY BROMLEY

These Individually Wrapped Pure Green Tea Bags Are Made From The Leaves Of The Camellia Sinensis Bush. They Are Naturally Loaded With Healthy Antioxidants Called Flavonoids And L-Theanine An Amino Acid. They Help The Body To Fight Off Disease And Boost The Bodies Natural Immune System. Recent Scientific Research Has Confirmed That Tea Drinking Is An Important Part Of A Healthy Lifestyle. Studies Conducted At Major American And European Universities Have Concluded That Drinking Black Or Green Tea May Have The Following Potential Health Benefits: Protect Against Heart Disease And Stroke Help Our Bodies Prevent Cancer Help Boost Your Natural Immune System Sharpen Your Mental Acuity Stave Off Alzheimer’S And Parkinson's Disease Lower Stress Hormones Prevent Cavities The Fda Has Not Approved Any Claims Relating To Tea And Health. see more...

Cory K.
Cory K.
Bromley Pure Green Tea is a great tea. Great taste and flavor. I love adding honey.
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Chowchilla, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these tea bags they taste so good and would drink them every night .
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
Tasty green tea that I drink several times a day. I am a big tea fanatic and I drink many different kinds from different brands, but this is one of my favorites. I love that it is decaffeinated so I can have as many cups as I'd like throughout the day without feeling jittery!
Madison G.
Madison G.
Warminster, PA
Foodie Expert
As someone who drinks a lot of tea, I must say that green tea is one of my favorites. Not only is it delicious but it helps to cut down on stomach fat. This brand in particular lives up to standard and is perfect with a few drops of honey. Happy drinking