BY BRODERBUND

You're invited to Arthur's big birthday party! Product Information Arthur's Birthday is even more fun with learning activities and a host of clickables. Arthur is having a big birthday party on Saturday, and all his friends are invited. What will he do when he finds out that Muffy is having a party at the same time Living Books brings you this favorite interactive storybook in a format that's engaging for kids of all ages. Each page is like being a part of the story. click on any word to hear it read aloud, or click on the gift to have the whole page read to you. Product Features The Great Gift Mystery D.W. has pulled the tags off of Arthur's gifts, and it's up to you to use the clues to match up Arthur's gifts to their givers. If you can figure it out, Arthur may invite you to open one of the gifts yourself! Musical Pin The Tail On The Donkey The object of this game is to pin the tail closer to the target than your opponent. To make the game even more challenging, the donkey dances around to the music of your choice from an onscreen selection. If this sounds easy to you, try finding the donkey's tail with the onscreen "lights" turned off, or speeding up the music. Watch the donkey react as you try to pin the tail and miss! Compete against Arthur or another player Notebook When you've gathered enough clues, click on the gift to solve the mystery! Educational Features Reading Spelling Shape Recognition Windows System Requirements Windows 98, Me, XP, Vista, Windows 7 (32-bit) 66 MHz 486 or higher processor 8MB RAM 640x480 monitor, 256 colors Windows-compatible sound card & speakers 2X CD-ROM drive Macintosh System Requirements Mac OS 7.19.2, OS X Classic mode 20 MHz 68040 or higher processor 6MB RAM 640x480 monitor, 256 colors 2X CD-ROM drive see more...

Alannah U.
Wow! My siblings and I used to play this all the time when we were younger and sometimes on repeat. We would each have to take turns playing the whole game. This is a good throwback! I wish I could play it again
Grace P.
Anderson, IN
When I was a little kid (about 10 years ago) I used to play this every chance I got at our local library. This is a great kids game because it's engaging and has characters that I loved as a child. It would be really fun to play again just to see what I remember.
Virginia S.
Orange, NJ
My younger sister is 7 and enjoys it when someone reads her stories. Now she's trying to read by herself and this book and others are actually really helpful and are in her level of reading, I would recommend this to other families for there young ones.
Makayla T.
Ann Arbor, MI
I use to play this all the time when i was younger . About 9 or 10, I loved this because Arthur was on of my favorite shows ! I would recommend this to any young child.
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Use to play when I was younger going to try and find this for my son to play I know he will love it
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
Do you remember reading these as a kid?