Brocato VIBRAstrait Flat Iron uploaded by Samaria R.

BY BROCATO

Its the ultimate tool for smooth, wavy or curly styling. Safe for fragile, delicate hair, ideal for thick, coarse hair. This irons unique combination of heat and vibration means hair glides effortlessly between the plates for smoother, straighter strands. Styling time is decreased by 30percent- 50percent with no pulling or tugging. Hair remains healthy, shiny and styled to perfection. see more...

Elizabeth G.
I used to work at Ulta and we used this iron a lot. It’s great, gets the hair super sleek and shiny. Also VERY easy to use and has curved plates so you can curl with it too. THE ONLY DOWNSIDE is it’s very fragile. If you’re clumsy and known for dropping your iron - DONT GET THIS. It will shatter the first time you drop it. We broke like 3 of these dropping them from hip height.
Sami S.
Jacksonville, FL
BEST FLAT IRON ON THE PLANET!! My hair is thin and easily gets frizzy and almost always gets wavy after an hour or two of being straight. However, I made the jump from Chi to Brocato and I will never go back. My hair is so straight and hold for almost a full work day even through sweating! This product is literal magic and everyone who uses mine instantly falls in love. Invest in one now I promise you won't regret it!
Samaria R.
Fort Myers, FL
My hair has FINALLY met it's match. The Brocato is simply worth every penny! My hair is thick, wavy, long and I live in humidity central-FL so the frizz is out of control! After trying 2 other highly reviewed flat irons (Babyliss and Herstyler) I was so disappointed because they wouldn't really flatten my hair, they kept too much moisture locked so my hair would remain poofy, but I figured I'd give this brand a try because after doing some research I realized what I needed was tourmaline plates! I'm so glad I did because this flat iron doesn't pull or snag, it actually straightens AND flattens my crazy thick hair from root to ends in one or two passes at temperature 400-420. (It goes all the way up to 450°) the vibration is a nice effect, no idea what it's purpose is but I don't mind it. This product is easy to handle.
Loquexana V.
Powder Springs, GA
Awesome for my thick, medium coarse hair!
It can be tricky to use at first though. I've learned to go a lot slower when gliding the iron down my hair. If you go too fast, you will notice the heat fluctuating on the iron. Which makes sense. Your hair is "cold" and the iron is hot. If you go too fast your hair will cool down the plates. Depending on your hair texture, if you want to achieve that nice smooth, sleekness, you need to go slow.
Yes, this iron is that sensitive!
The after effects are unparalleled to any other iron I've used!
Julia P.
This is the best straightener I have ever used. This was recommended to me by my hair stylist. She used it on my hair and I was freaking amazed how silky and smooth my hair was after straightening it. I have extremely curly, thick hair and it only took one past through each section to straighten my hair! I use to use other straighteners and thought they did a good job. After using this, I saw what was lacking with my other straightener! My only regret; not buying this sooner!
Danielle D.
Arlington
I went to ulta looking for a great straightener and they all suggested this one I was also lucky because it was 30$ off at the time so it only costed 70 from the usually 100$ price, I see such a difference when I straighten my know it is faster and stays straight longer even when it rains a little outside
Amanda E.
Arlington Hts, IL
This straightener is phenomenal. the first time I experienced it was last year at the Ulta beauty salon. When I saw how amazing it worked Wanted to have it. However, I did not take the plunge until last week and I am glad I did. I have thick coarse frizzy hair that is very wavy at the roots and damaged from coloring it several times. Also, it has been treated with keratin a few times. The oscillating motion of this straightener made it very easy to go through my hair with no tugging and pulling and it only took once or twice for each strand to get it completely straight. Also, my hair did not frizz afterwards and it looked decent for 3-4 days after. Also, since I can control the temperature, on the next few days I'd go through my hair quickly on a lower temperature to fix any fly aways. Alll in all, I definitely recommend it. It's 159 at ulta but currently on sale for 99 plus tax. Get it while you can
Franchesca M.
I've had my Brocato VIBRAstrait for 7 years, I love it. It is the best straightener I've ever owned. I have very curly hair and can straighten my hair in 15 min with this staightener. My hair stays straight for days after using this product. Amazing!
Ayoub b.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is AYOUB and I have a channel on YouTubewith a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :N4 RUE 34 BORJ TOULAL City :MEKNES Country: MOROCCO
Julie R.
This is a really cool flat iron! The vibration lets you know it's working while you have it clamped. It smooths the follicles nicely and heats up very quickly.
Bernadette N.
Waldorf , MD
How does this compare to a Chi flat iron? Better? About the same?
Lauren A.
Menifee, CA
I've been on the search for a fantastic straightener. I purchased the platinum GHD and did not like it at all. It left my hair feeling dead. I'm moving on from a T3 that is 12 years old! I l bed it but the new T3s are not up to par!!! How is this straightener in comparison to the big, top name brands? Any info/opinions are appreciated!