Hair CareHair ProductsShampooBrocato
- Peppermint Scrub Detoxifying Shampoo 10oz

Brocato - Peppermint Scrub Detoxifying Shampoo 10oz

by Brocato

A fresh. invigorating, deep cleansing shampoo, that results in a clean, healthy scalp which provides for better circulation and shinier, healthier hair. This refreshing shampoo is formulated with 100% pure peppermint oil and an exhilarating fragrance. Peppermint Scrub Shampoo is an excellent clarifier in preparation for chemical services. Leave on the hair for three to five minutes and rinse. It can also be used as an everyday sports shampoo, using equal parts of Peppermint Scrub and Splassh Shampoo. It may be used as a treatment shampoo once a week, which is recommended for hard to clean hair (not recommended daily on chemically treated hair).Or it can be used as a body scrub. Apply Peppermint Scrub to a loofah sponge and gently massage the entire body to leave it feeling fresh and clean. It contains a combination of carefully selected cleansing agents that promote a healthy lather which aid in removing build-up of styling products, minerals, perspiration, chlorine and other dulling residues from the hair while remaining gentle to the scalp.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brocato - Peppermint Scrub Detoxifying Shampoo 10oz!
Thalia O.
Villahermosa , Tabasco
Brocato - Peppermint Scrub Detoxifying Shampoo 10oz uploaded by Thalia O.
I like to use this once a month to give a full cleaning to my hair You can feel refreshed , probably the only thing I don’t like it’s that I feel I need to put more quantity but it’s just me .

Looking for your answer?