BY BROCATO

Paola V.
Paola V.
Anaheim, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the 32oz for $40 and I wasn't impressed! Its meant to nourish, strengthen and restore damaged, weak and vulnerable hair of which it did none. My hair is extremely dry and weak and this shampoo made it worse. It's sulfate free thats the only good thing because I wasn't fond of the smell. It left my hair super dry and tangled I don't recommend it save yourself the $40.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Katy, TX
I've tried several shampoos for my bayalage blonde and brown hair and this is definitely my favorite without even being for colored hair. Lathers up thick, rinses out very clean, not drying at all. Will definitely keep buying.
STEPHANIE G.
STEPHANIE G.
Chicago Heights, IL
This is a nice conditioning shampoo. I really noticed a difference in the condition of my hair after a few shampoos. Less breakage and less split ends.
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
This stuff really is a miracle. After going for over a year without a haircut, my hair was a frizzy and dry mess. I started using this for 2 months, then got that hair cut. Since I have begun using this shampoo/conditioner, my hair feels incredibly strong and soft. The frizz has reduced considerably. My hair also looks really shiny and beautiful. I have fine, limp hair; I have body with this product. A little does go A LONG ways, one pump of shampoo lathers really well and is more than enough, one pump of conditioner is almost perfect for use. Buying this product during the litre sale at Beauty Brands was the best choice I've made in a while.
Brittany I.
Brittany I.
Le Roy, IL
Hands down, one of the most underrated shampoos on the market. I always come back to it because it works so well. The conditioner, leave in conditioner, and the Cloud 9 mousse are also amazing. I have fine hair, so not all moisturizing shampoos work well, but this one does without weighing my hair down. It is worth the money!
HEIDI S.
HEIDI S.
Kansas City, MO
I like this shampoo because the scent is very mild which is perfect for those scent sensitive. Only thing I do not like is the conditioner is very thick and hard to squeeze out. The bottle top does not fit your salon pumps :( Sulfate free and very gentle
Kirsten M.
Kirsten M.
Hampstead, NC
This shampoo with the matching conditioner worked wonders for my hair. I have very curly, thick, coarse, difficult hair; thanks mom! I always have such a difficult time finding products that clean AND really condition my hair. This stuff works so great and smells awesome! It left my hair feeling light, fluffy, and extremely soft which is always a plus!
Paige Z.
Paige Z.
Ponchatoula, LA
Very good product. Gets out all the tingles in my hair. But a little God a long way.. Or else you will have very greasy hair .
Mikayyymua _.
Mikayyymua _.
Guntersville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is so good! Really gives my scalp and hair a deep clean and keeps if healthy! Only downside is the price!
Mayara D.
Mayara D.
Wonderful, super-fragrant shampoo, has strengthened the strands of my hair a lot, and it has left a very pleasant smell.