BY BROCATO

Cloud 9 Miracle Repair Shampoo - Cloud 9 Miracle Repair Shampoo was designed to nourish, strengthen and restore damaged, weak and vulnerable hair. This reparative cleanser will leave hair feeling soft, fresh and healthy. It helps to protect against color fading.A sulfate free shampoo - should be used on wet hair. It is ideal for weak, dull, lifeless hair that is in need of restoration. This reparative cleanser is formulated with Brocato's exclusive Cloud 9 Miracle Repair Complex, a special blend of healing nutrients, fortifying plant proteins and UV protectants. Body, bounce and shine take over! - Cloud 9 Miracle Repair Shampoo see more...

Ashley H.
This is seriously my favorite shampoo! The conditioner is AMAZING too! I buy it during the beauty brands liter sale so it's around 13.99 a bottle which is a GREAT deal. You have to try this!
Amanda L.
Chesapeake, VA
I love the smell of this, it lasts all day long. This leaves my hair feeling soft and non greasy, which is a big deal. It's a good shampoo.
Lauren G.
Ashland, MA
This shampoo keeps my hair looking shiny! It doesn't make my hair fall out as much in the shower like drugstore brands do.
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
Wish I could give this 10 stars!! Get this when a liter sale is going on. The best scent and leaves my hair gorgeous!
Kaitlyn A.
Chicago
Review for: Brocato Cloud 9 Miracle Repair Shampoo more...
The salon I’ve been going to uses this brand. It makes my hair feel very soft after using it. It honestly doesn’t compare to alternatives and has great long lasting smell that I will continue to buy.