BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsBrocato
Cloud 9 Hotshapes Miracle Repair Thermal Protecting Spray

Brocato Cloud 9 Hotshapes Miracle Repair Thermal Protecting Spray

by Brocato

"Cloud 9 Hotshapes Miracle Repair Thermal Protecting Spray - Formulated with Brocato's exclusive Cloud 9 Miracle Repair Complex, a special blend of healing nutrients, fortifying plant proteins and UV protectants, proven to leave hair conditioned and assists in repairing without added weight. Body, bounce and shine take over!Flat Iron ""magic"" creates a super reflective smooth surface.UV protectors.Heat-activated.(8.5 oz.) - Cloud 9 Hotshapes Miracle Repair Thermal Protecting Spray"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Brocato Cloud 9 Hotshapes Miracle Repair Thermal Protecting Spray!
Animari C.
kissimmee
Love this product as it protects my hair prom heat like the straightening flat iron or the blower. I love that it is water based, not leaving my clean hair oily.
Sarah G.
Katy, TX
I use this every day on dried hair before straightening. Work both if you spray directly on hair, or on hands to rub on hair. Doesn't make hair sticky like other brands thermal spray. Protects hair, gives nice sheen.
Jasmine B.
Albertville, AL
We all know the struggle of wanting to keep our hair healthy but also looking good. Miracle Repair Thermal Protecting Spray allows both! I've tried several thermal protecting sprays and so far this is my favorite. Not only does it protect your hair from that 400 degree straightener but it also smells so good!! It may be a little pricey but it doesn't take much product to get the job done. Your hair will thank you!

Looking for your answer?