BY BROADWAY

Karrin C.
Karrin C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these nails, they are easy to apply and easy to remove. They make getting a professional looking nail job in under 20 minutes a breeze. I would definitely recommend these nails to anyone not wanting to damage their nails with salon services!
Crystal C.
Crystal C.
I've used them in the past for a quick manicure look when I really didn't want to pay a ton of money and time trying to fix my nails after the salon job. Definitely not for heavy duty wear but worked for me when I needed to be in a wedding.
Michelle b.
Michelle b.
Man, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased these nails for a quick fix! Sadly they don't look remotely real and pop off easy. I will never buy or recommend these to anyone.
Pea Ridge, AR
every time you put them on they would fall of shortly after definetly not the best!! the packaging isnt the greatest either
karen k.
karen k.
8305 NW 27th ST. STE 113BDORAL FLORIDA ZIP code 33122-1934
the wear fake nails is not as difficult this a very simple option that is stick the nail already painted like this and you take it off after or event
Pea Ridge, AR