BY BROADWAY NAILS #25 in Press-on Nails

Try a quick alternative to nail polish with Halloween-inspired press-on nails. Apply all ten nails in under 5 minutes--with no dry time! Make your mani part of your costume with haunting, glow-in-the-dark nails for the perfect accent to your disguise.

Samantha L.
Orem, UT
Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about these press ons! I used to be the girl who went out and got her nails done every few weeks because I wanted to feel “girly” and “put together” all of the time. However, that definitely put a big hole in my pocket.
These nails come in so many different designs, patterns, and colors! They come in different lengths as well. You can definitely find one that will fit your mood.
The wear time with these is about a week. I wear them for a week and then I take them off and redo them. They didn’t chip or fall off within that week that I tried them.
If you are looking for a cheap alternative to getting your nails done at a salon - this is your best bet!
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
When I am too busy to do the manicure myself, I will either choose Broadway Halloween nails that they put out especially for the holiday or use their stickers to make a simple design. The nails are decently priced, and there are nice designs for any costume. I usually have difficulty finding the right size for all my nails but I don't have that problems with these. I definitely reccomend
Jenn M.
miami, FL
I got the spider web nails from Broadway impress nails and I absolutely loved them! They have lasted me so far 4 days and none have fallen off! Everyone has given me compliments! They look beautiful on me Broadway Press-On Manicure Design - Gossip Ghoul
Trish M.
Concord, NC
I love the different patterns they have for different seasons. The price you can’t beat and they last for such a long time. I haven’t found a better nail company and I really don’t care to keep trying
Lacey B.
['Warren', ''], PA
I love these Halloween designed press on nails. They are quick and easy to apply for a festive look for the holiday and they stay on well and don't ruin your nails
Jessica S.
Erie, PA
So the nails I got were graveyard themed but I figured I’ll post here anyway. I don’t wear fake nails but I got these because they were five dollars at Kmart. I was a little iffy about them because I’ve never used a product like this and don’t do my nails that often. But I really do love these. They were super easy to put on and I think they look pretty good !
Tiffany D.
Laurel Springs, NJ
I love these press on nails because they are so easy and fast! They come in so many cute styles and even have seasonal styles that are super adorable! They seem to only last less than a week though which is the only con. But if your looking for something fast, easy, and cute I would definitely recommend these press on nails!
Alexis G.
National City, CA
I really love and recommend this nails :)
I bought them for my mom and she felt in love :)
She says that cloud be a great compliment to a good costum :) I'm a boy and I hate no be able to wear them cause I love cats and halloween and this nails represents the two best things together😍😍
Meghan F.
Ashland, NH
I dont go out trick or treating anymore, but i like adding bits of Halloween to my outfit on Halloween, especially for handing out candy. These nails are the perfect quick #halloweenessential especially when im in a hurry. I would definitely buy these again and I would recxomend them to everyone who loves Halloween or just as a quick subitle way to add a bit of Halloween to your look.
Danielle K.
Sheffield, AL
Ooooooo! I love this look m press on r fast easy when u need to do nails for the night! I love it.. Less than 5 minutes beautiful nails,
Nicole M.
Radford, VA
How well do they stay like gel or regular polish?
Makayla B.
Fayette, MO
How long does it stay on your nail?
Gigi F.
SPRINGFIELD, MA
I have been wanting to try press ons... how long do they stay on, and do they do well submerged in water
Mariah P.
How long do these stay on?
Takwa N.
how long do they stay on ?