Broadway Nails Real Life Press-On Petites Nails

Smaller Nails for Smaller Hands. Real Life Press-On Petites Nails Includes: Nails In 12 sizes Clean break tab - easy app. Twist-off Pink Gel Glue 2g For stronger, longer wear. Everyday Nails for Everyday Tasks. Real short length. Easy, fast, made-to last! Gl.

After a while do they come off?
Does they harm my nails or it make it white ?
How can I get these to try
Start your review of Broadway Nails Real Life Press-On Petites Nails!
Product Highlights
“I am a medical student so i cannot have my nails done all the time.” in reviews
“Even when I overcame my embarrassment, I was never pleased with how they applied the fake nails..” in reviews
Columbia
I love these nails they are so fashionable and affordableI can afford the salon anymore. But You can't let that stop you from being a fascinating female .A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do.
Provo, UT
Honestly, I can’t say enough good things about these press ons! I used to be the girl who went out and got her nails done every few weeks because I wanted to feel “girly” and “put together” all of the time. However, that definitely put a big hole in my pocket.
These nails come in so many different designs, patterns, and colors! They come in different lengths as well. You can definitely find one that will fit your mood.
The wear time with these is about a week. I wear them for a week and then I take them off and redo them. They didn’t chip or fall off within that week that I tried them.
If you are looking for a cheap alternative to getting your nails done at a salon - this is your best bet!
Ackerman, MS
I use these press on nails often when I cannot make it to the nail shop. They fit my fingernails perfectly. They are a true French manicure style and they are so pretty. The nails are not expensive at all. They are about 6 bucks at my local Walmart. I would recommend these for people who are just starting out to wear fake nails.
Sicklerville, NJ
This is a great product for someone that wants fake nails. It isn't that long lasting but definitely does its job. Applying is pretty easy but should be done with an adult for teens bc it gets a little sticky with the glue. Overall, great product.
I love these nails. I have small hands and finger tips and they fit perfect! They are such an affordable price for those who want their nails done but also don't have money to go to the nail salon
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
I love this so much it always works ...sticks on great 👍👍i just like it ☺its my 5th time buying that and I still lobe ittt👍👍👍☺☺ Broadway Nails Real Life Press-On Petites Nails
These are great for people who don't have time to sit and have their nails done all the time. Just pop them on and you're ready to go. In my experience, these have last at least 10 days of full time work and home activities. With a wide variety of colors and styles, perfect for casual and formal.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
I have the thinnest, grossest nails ever. Why? Because I am a degenerate nail biter. The nails, the cuticles, gross gross gross. So bad that I am beyond embarrassed to go to a nail salon. Even when I overcame my embarrassment, I was never pleased with how they applied the fake nails.. They're always too thick, and look very fake, no matter how short. Broadway Nails Real Life Press-On for Petites (real short) are the ONLY, and I MEAN ONLY nails that look GREAT on me. I wish I could upload a photo! I use them so often, I can now have them applied in less than 30 min. Can't get that anywhere. Super easy to apply. I usually put a dot of glue on the fake nail and my real nail. And I can get a full week out of them. I actually used them for my wedding day! I could have had any thing I wanted, and I chose these nails, and did them myself the night before. They lasted right through my Jamaican honeymoon. They are the PERFECT length if you want short, rounded off nails. Once applied, they look like the perfect short mani you see in Sally Hansen ads. *my only complaint is that these size and style only comes in one color! French Manicure! I wish they had these sizes in other colors or plain so you could pain them yourself. **BROADWAY NAILS I'M TALKING TO YOU!**
Rodney , MI
These nails aren’t bad, and for the price they really cannot be beat. I do wish the French manicure on it was just a little better. The tips are a little thin. But they really are a good option if you’re on a budget.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...