Broadway Nails Real Life Press-On Petites Nails

by Broadway Nails

Smaller Nails for Smaller Hands. Real Life Press-On Petites Nails Includes: Nails In 12 sizes Clean break tab - easy app. Twist-off Pink Gel Glue 2g For stronger, longer wear. Everyday Nails for Everyday Tasks. Real short length. Easy, fast, made-to last! Gl.

After a while do they come off?
Does they harm my nails or it make it white ?
Start your review of Broadway Nails Real Life Press-On Petites Nails!
Product Highlights
I am a medical student so i cannot have my nails done all the time.in reviews
Even when I overcame my embarrassment, I was never pleased with how they applied the fake nails..in reviews
Swannie B.
Roanoke, VA
Perfect size for small hands. I usually have to grab kids press on nails, this was a great alternative to that. I put four stars instead of five because they didnt last quite as long as I’d like them to. Still good though especially for the price
kimmyb R.
I love this so much it always works ...sticks on great 👍👍i just like it ☺its my 5th time buying that and I still lobe ittt👍👍👍☺☺ Broadway Nails Real Life Press-On Petites Nails
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
I have no patience, and sitting for an hour at a salon manicure is just not my thing....but I love having fresh nails! So this is the best solution for me! I've used the broadway brand of press ons and I love them! You just press and go, although I add nail glue for a longer lasting mani! Really inexpensive too!
Ashley K.
These are great! I highly recommend them! I have small hands and these go on very nicely!
Tracey P.
usa
Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2020 Love the color and shape. The only downside that it didn’t last long on my nails. I had them on for 2 days and one by one they started coming off.
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Nice alternative for when I can’t get my nails done, but want a French manicure look. Easy to use and have a variety of sizes for each nail. They don’t stay on as well if you do anything too hard, but for the price they are cute. They aren’t damaging to my nails, which is a big plus.
Stephanie C.
Van Buren, AR
I liked the shape, the length, and the color. But they didn't stay on very long. They popped off and I had to reglue them.
Kyndra B.
Mc Caysville, GA
I am obsessed with these nails. They're really cute and easy to apply. They aren't too awfully long so they're perfect for work or for an interview or even just every day wear! They didn't come off for 3 weeks. I will be purchasing again. Highly recommended.
Gricelda M.
Medford, MA
Le ayude a una amiga a colocarselas. Son muy bonitas facil de conocer y se ven super natural parecia q eran de ella muy bonitas la verdad
Lorie A.
Broadway Nails Real Life Press-On Petites Nails uploaded by Lorie A.
Purchased at: Amazon
I think this product is amazing because when you don’t have time to go to the nail salon you can just put these on.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sadia H.
walsall,palfery
il y a 7 mois
audrey W. il y a 7 mois
Yes your going to need a heavy duty glue.