BY BROADWAY NAILS #8 in Press-on Nails

Smaller Nails for Smaller Hands. Real Life Press-On Petites Nails Includes: Nails In 12 sizes Clean break tab - easy app. Twist-off Pink Gel Glue 2g For stronger, longer wear. Everyday Nails for Everyday Tasks. Real short length. Easy, fast, made-to last! Gl. see more...

• Does they harm my nails or it make it white ?1 Answers
  • They look beautiful when you put them on. Natural look1 Answers
  • va bien este producto, se enganchan?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I am a medical student so i cannot have my nails done all the time." in 2 reviews
  • "Even when I overcame my embarrassment, I was never pleased with how they applied the fake nails.." in 1 review
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Jocelyn A.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Omg this is my stuff when I was younger I will always buy different ones and I will always show off them lol like if I got them in a salon yea funny me right ? Lol but I liked them they were so awesome and if you guys don't want to paid $40 or something I recommend to buy this one it's really worth it
Aleah G.
Ackerman, MS
I use these press on nails often when I cannot make it to the nail shop. They fit my fingernails perfectly. They are a true French manicure style and they are so pretty. The nails are not expensive at all. They are about 6 bucks at my local Walmart. I would recommend these for people who are just starting out to wear fake nails.
Alyssa S.
This is a great product for someone that wants fake nails. It isn't that long lasting but definitely does its job. Applying is pretty easy but should be done with an adult for teens bc it gets a little sticky with the glue. Overall, great product.
Kay M.
I love these nails. I have small hands and finger tips and they fit perfect! They are such an affordable price for those who want their nails done but also don't have money to go to the nail salon
kimmyb r.
I love this so much it always works ...sticks on great 👍👍i just like it ☺its my 5th time buying that and I still lobe ittt👍👍👍☺☺ Broadway Nails Real Life Press-On Petites Nails
Melissa M.
These are great for people who don't have time to sit and have their nails done all the time. Just pop them on and you're ready to go. In my experience, these have last at least 10 days of full time work and home activities. With a wide variety of colors and styles, perfect for casual and formal.
Elaina D.
I have the thinnest, grossest nails ever. Why? Because I am a degenerate nail biter. The nails, the cuticles, gross gross gross. So bad that I am beyond embarrassed to go to a nail salon. Even when I overcame my embarrassment, I was never pleased with how they applied the fake nails.. They're always too thick, and look very fake, no matter how short.

Broadway Nails Real Life Press-On for Petites (real short) are the ONLY, and I MEAN ONLY nails that look GREAT on me. I wish I could upload a photo! I use them so often, I can now have them applied in less than 30 min. Can't get that anywhere. Super easy to apply. I usually put a dot of glue on the fake nail and my real nail. And I can get a full week out of them. I actually used them for my wedding day! I could have had any thing I wanted, and I chose these nails, and did them myself the night before. They lasted right through my Jamaican honeymoon. They are the PERFECT length if you want short, rounded off nails. Once applied, they look like the perfect short mani you see in Sally Hansen ads.

*my only complaint is that these size and style only comes in one color! French Manicure! I wish they had these sizes in other colors or plain so you could pain them yourself.
**BROADWAY NAILS I'M TALKING TO YOU!**
Delaney C.
Indianapolis, IN
I did a lot of research on these nails before I bought them, and even then, I got the regular sized ones and had to go back to buy the petites because my nails are smaller than I thought. I got the "real short" ones in peach and absolutely loved them. I needed my nails to look nice for a night because I had an awards dinner followed by a sign language dinner, so my hands needed to look nice. I did have to reapply them a few times throughout the week after the events, which was pretty simple, and I had one that ripped in the center when I pulled off the applicator tab, but otherwise I had a good time with them and got a TON of compliments on them.
Patty B.
Las Vegas, NV
I have no patience, and sitting for an hour at a salon manicure is just not my thing....but I love having fresh nails! So this is the best solution for me! I've used the broadway brand of press ons and I love them! You just press and go, although I add nail glue for a longer lasting mani! Really inexpensive too!
Lauren L.
Big Clifty, KY
Do these last for more than a couple days? I love the look but hate to spend money on things that don't last.
Sarah G.
Port Richey, FL
Do you have to file them when you take off the tab?
Meggie O.
Springfield, OR
Are these ugly?
Claudia C.
Mexico city
How long does it last? Can i do sports using this?
Amanda M.
Can anyone tell me if these need nail glue to say on well?