BY BROADWAY NAILS #33 in Press-on Nails

Everyday Nails for Everyday Tasks Get a Perfect Match with Real Life® Toenails. Real Life Glue-On Nail Kit Includes: Nails with Self Tabs In 12 sizes Clean break tab - easy app. Twist Off Pink Gel Glue 2g With pink gel glue for stronger, longer wear. Manicure Stick. Mini File. see more...

• Any one has a nail polish that dries fast? I don't like using fak...2 Answers
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
I wore these for the first time as a teenager and I have to admit that they held up reasonably well and looked good. The sizes were fine for my hands (narrow nails) and I of course had some problems keeping them on for more than a few days without reapplying, but they were pretty okay. They kept looking good even if I had to reglue a few. I would probably not wear them as an adult, but others might feel differently.
Margaret H.
liberty, sc
I give them3 stars because they do not stay in my hands for over a week . I do work with my hands daily and the press in glue just doesn't hold up to daily work . I love the idea of these because I really do not like the liquid glue bottles that make a mess and stick to everything
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Missy C.
These are a great alternative to going to the salon for a professional manicure. If you know the secret to keeping them on for the full two weeks, they're great. I even painted mine and there weren't any colors running together from the nail colors and the polish (had that problem with dollar store nails.)
Only drawback for me is that if I do anything involving water, it shortens the life of the nails by a day or two.
Nice quality for the price.
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
As is, the Kiss Broadway Nails are okay. If you use a little glue under them, they're a beautiful alternative to salon nails. I do find them to be a bit small for my wide and deep nail beds but that is a problem for me with most press on nails. I really enjoy the simple, pure french tip though and find the color perfect.
Lauren B.
Arlington, TX
These nails are my go-to for when I want to have a quick, inexpensive manicure, but still want to look great. I usually buy these at Walgreens. They are easy to apply and if I get the glue applied wrong or they look funny, I simply paint over them with my favorite polish and I'm good to go!
Ashley S.
Palmetto Bay, FL
I tried one of KISS Press On Nail Packs, just to try. I applied the glue and pressed them on, following the directions carefully. I HATED IT! Ugh. I always get a manicure and I figured I would try this instead, but I hate them. They destroyed my nails and my nails were broken for a few weeks. Stick to the old-fashioned way and do NOT try these press-on nails! Worst experience.
Vanessa O.
My daughter always wanted fake nail. So I let her get these because they are just the stick ons that are not going to hurt your nails. They did pretty well lasted a whole day. So it worked good for her
Maida S.
Skokie, IL
I tried these nails just for a quick fix, i followed the directions to the very last letter, however few hours later one by one started falling off.. not a very cute thing.
Bethany F.
These nails are great for a quick and easy manicure but not for long-term. After about a week, water and other stuff starts to collect under the nails easily.
Jessica C.
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Québec
Any one has a nail polish that dries fast? I don't like using fake nails