MakeupNail Carenone
Broadway Nails Real Life Nail Kit, 48ct

Broadway Nails Real Life Nail Kit, 48ct

by none

Kit Contains: Brush-on gel (0.25 oz), brush-on gel activator (0.25 fl oz), brush cleaner (0.33 fl oz), 48 self tab nail tips, mini file, manicure stick. 2 complete applications. 48 short length tips. Salon nails made simple. Patented nail tip. Self tab for easy application. Patented formula dries in under 5 minutes. Soaks off quicker than acrylics & glue-on nails. 3 easy steps. Apply self tab tip. Brush on gel. Brush on activator. Finishes smooth. Salon colored gel nails made simple. Mistakeproof brush-on gel is perfect for beginners. No UV light. No odor. No filing. Extends polish wear. Apply self tab tip. Brush on gel. Brush on activator. Finishes smooth. Patented Nail Tip: Self tab nail tip is easy to apply with application tabs that bend off for the perfect length. No filing or trimming is needed. Patented Brush On Colored Gel Activator: Self-leveling formula sets to a smooth gel finish. No buffing or filing needed. Brush-On Gel: Made in Japan. Brush Cleaner: Made in USA. Nails: Made in China. Assembled in USA of US and foreign components.

Do I que a à good effect with those? It is easy to apply? How long it last?
My friend and i have been wanting to do our nails at home due to our money situations and the holidays and what have you. Did everyone enjoy these or did you expect more? I was thinking maybe acrylic...?
I always have trouble having the nails stay I wonder if these will be better to stay on longer than any other fake nails?
Start your review of Broadway Nails Real Life Nail Kit, 48ct!
Danielle C.
Escondido, CA
Broadway Nails Real Life Nail Kit, 48ct uploaded by Danielle C.
Broadway Nails Real Life Nail Kit, 48ct uploaded by Danielle C.
I keep breaking my nail tips so I went to the store and grabbed this set to try and save my beautiful long nails. I love how easy it is to use the system of gel (glue), activator and nail tips. The only hard part is making sure to place the tips flat on your nails, my natural nails are curved both ways, down the sides and over my fingertip, so I had the press and hold each nail for a while before the glue cured. For the price, this kit will protect your nails and is as easy to rove as nail polish but also as easy to fill, like acrylic nails get filled, with very few steps and a nice strong finish! I'll be using this as an overlay forever. <3
Anna H.
Springdale, AR
Broadway Nails Real Life Nail Kit, 48ct uploaded by Anna H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These lasted me about a week at Disney world so I would say it worked pretty good. It was for a wedding so it looked professional. Very easy to apply with multiple use and I would make this purchase again. Broadway Nails Real Life Nail Kit, 48ct
Alisha G.
ringgold, GA
Broadway Nails Real Life Nail Kit, 48ct uploaded by Alisha G.
Very pleased with this product. I have used it twice now, and my nails look as though i went to the salon. My only complaint is that the second time I used it the application brush was very hard.
Penny G.
Coeburn, VA
My favorite gel kit yet. The kit comes with everything you need and it's so simply to use. Only down side, you have one set of French tip nails and one natural top look. I myself prefer the French tip. Nails lasted me almost 3 weeks. Beats nail salon prices. I highly recommend this kit. Much easier to apply yourself than acrylic nails.
lorine B.
Game changer nail kit easy and you save money....very classy white tips the only way i can have nails at my job
Deanna R.
I've used this kit a few times. My nails look like they were done at a salon. Follow the directions and you won't be able to tell where the line is between your nail and the tip. Runs about $10. Rite Aid and Walmart carry them. They last a couple weeks for me.
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
These are horrible and this is coming from a cosmetologist that knows how to put on nails! The gel hardens on the brush as soon as it makes contact with the air which makes the brush harden and not work and they are impossible to smooth down and look like crap and aren't even long enough! Hate I wasted money on this!
Ann K.
I have tried this kit a few times and have always been left feeling a bit "meh" about the results. I'm not a huge fan of the French manicure look but those tips seemed to look the best. When I tried the natural tips I could see the lines where they met my nails. Thankfully I was able to throw some Jamberry wraps on top to cover up what was most likely my inexperience. Overall, it's a pretty good deal and I will most likely purchase again in the future
charisse W.
Hayward, WI
I love using this nail kit. it's one of the easiest nail kits I have used and I tried alot. I would totally recommend this product to other people.
Heidi R.
E Wenatchee, WA
These are ok for a quick fix. They don't last very long and they don't look the best. They are very quick to do for when you're in a rush!